• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2018 at 9:09 AM Post #6,527 of 7,693
If someone is still looking for a copper Mobius (uk), let me know.

Mine arrived in the UK and I should have them next week. I no longer want them so they are up for sale if interested. I leave them here a bit longer before I sell them elsewhere.

Sep 15, 2018 at 9:42 AM Post #6,528 of 7,693
We need to request Dekoni Audio or Audeze do grant them permission to build high quality leather ear pads around the plastic ring.
Who wants real leather ear pads on his Mobius, make yourself heard :)
I just want to know what the size of the cups are and if I need to use glue. I have a set of ear pads I want from brainwavz, because I sweat profusely I want the 110mm round perforated pads, even with a semi open design with my old razer krakens got uncomfortable fast, just because my ears got hot. if that doesn't help good thing I know how to sew and have a sewing machine some where at my parent's house for storage. because I will take some pleather, some soft microfiber cloth and some cooling gel infused memory foam mattress pad and make my own comfortable earpads.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #6,532 of 7,693
Eww, no, but I'd love to have some velour or microsuede pads for them!
Dekoni also does the velour/ms pads; I just ordered & received some of these pads from Massdrop & put them on my LCD2C. I'm taking the Audeze MS pads I put on the LCD2C & putting them on the Mobius (& please no "Inaccurate" comments about "How you can't remove & change the pads on the LCD2C headphones. I did so, it wasn't that difficult to figure out it was 'Doable' regardless of what you've heard from Tyll H. & others)

Sep 15, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #6,533 of 7,693
I just want to know what the size of the cups are and if I need to use glue. I have a set of ear pads I want from brainwavz, because I sweat profusely I want the 110mm round perforated pads, even with a semi open design with my old razer krakens got uncomfortable fast, just because my ears got hot. if that doesn't help good thing I know how to sew and have a sewing machine some where at my parent's house for storage. because I will take some pleather, some soft microfiber cloth and some cooling gel infused memory foam mattress pad and make my own comfortable earpads.
If you have any success please share it with us, many would be interested i think.

Sep 15, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #6,535 of 7,693
Dang, man. An entire day wasted today with the transfer between DHL/USPS. Stagnated. Annoying. As annoying as reading me complain about it? Only you can answer. But this still makes me quite perturbed. Staying with DHL sans USPS hand-off and I'd be rocking my earmuffs right now.

If it makes you feel any better, my DHL shipping said it departed the DHL facility over 60 hours ago and has not updated since. USPS still says on its way to usps. Of course DHL did say it would take a full week to get to me from texas. Maybe hurricane related. I am being patient, but it is and has been a painfully slow shipping process, especially as a backer with a somewhat low number... just because I ordered blue.

Oh well, soon enough. The rest of the world is still waiting right along with me. Soon enough!

Sep 15, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #6,538 of 7,693
Very excited.
According to an Hermes mail I will get my Audeze on Monday.
Very hopeful.
Did your Hermes traking update before the mail? For me it still says "Die Sendung ist bisher nicht am Hermes Verteilzentrum LC Bad Rappenau eingetroffen." and no mail from Hermes yet. Growing a little concerned here.

Sep 15, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #6,540 of 7,693
Got mine. Need time to decide. I do like them and will keep them. Quick notes jump out to me. I crank music. I'm a basshead. Surely have hearing damage. Keep that in mind. Anyway, I play these loud. When the volume goes up I literally can smell the hot electronics. Anyone else?

I have an Essential phone and play music via LDAC which as others have stated sounds great. No tracking in bluetooth? Will have to refresh my reading... Also with my phone when it switches to a phone call of any sort the sound is all garbled and digitized. I think I called someone else about this but I mean it's garbled and inaudible. Will have to look into this as I cannot use these with this phone in LDAC bluetooth paired mode. I'll have to try the USB out of my phone next. Forgive me if I don't update. Spending time playing with these.

Hot. Yes. As others have noted. I'm in the Arizona desert so it stands to reason. Haven't played games yet on pc but things sound good on my computer via USB.

No hiss that I can really detect, although I'm sure my hearing isn't what it used to be. I think I may hear something, but I may just be trying too hard and am hearing silence. LOL. Regardless, I feel I hear no hiss.

Just my quick and dirty observations. They're keepers but I really do need to figure out the calling issue over my phone or how to change modes to get it to work.

ETA: I like listening to music 7.1 with tracking 3d in auto mode, but that's just me.

Second ETA: A tad bass light against my liking but I'm one not afraid to colorize via EQ bumps...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back