• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 13, 2018 at 6:27 AM Post #6,466 of 7,693
My UK order landed at Heathrow yesterday afternoon, according to SFC tracking. (assuming thats what LHR stands for)

Keep your eyes peeled Britons!

So did mine but with a BE suffix tracking code. Really weird. If it does go into customs , I have something else coming from the US which has been in customs for 8 days so far. The flying and delivering bits are quick....it’s the customs bit that takes all the time

Sep 13, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #6,468 of 7,693
I GOT MY EMAIL!!!!! I GOT MY EMAIL!!!!!
Looks like it will arrive while I am away on a school trip which is a bummer - but also just in time for Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (already installed coz I pre-ordered!)
Finally I can leave my Spam folder alone!!!!!

Sep 13, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #6,471 of 7,693
So did mine but with a BE suffix tracking code. Really weird. If it does go into customs , I have something else coming from the US which has been in customs for 8 days so far. The flying and delivering bits are quick....it’s the customs bit that takes all the time

It gets stranger. Despite the tracking on sfc showing it landing from HK to Uk, Royal Mail tracking now shows
352nsjk.jpg

Sep 13, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #6,476 of 7,693
For those confused such as myself about tracking via DHL, use this tracking from them vs other DHL tracking searches I've used...

https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com

It will show updates before USPS will for the time being.

Edited to add: For US customers, anyway.

Thank for posting, this worked, when others didn't. Even gave a estimated date of arrival.
Its gonna be a loooong 5 days wait now.

Sep 13, 2018 at 3:51 PM Post #6,478 of 7,693
I think to Arizona it may come on or before the weekend, though DHL states 17th delivery. Hopefully trouble-free as I still see reports of hiss and now microphone issues...

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #6,480 of 7,693
What the…
13.09.2018, 09:16:35 Uhr:
Die Sendung ist bisher nicht am Hermes Verteilzentrum STUTTGART eingetroffen.
The tracking website now says that the shipmant has not arrived in Stuttgart yet. I've never had tracking do that… they usually only tell you where it is, not where it isn't. :thinking: I wonder what that's about now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back