• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 10, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #6,393 of 7,693
Got my Tracking on Thursday Backer 27XX, I'm from Montreal, Canada.
It was in my Gmail Junk mail. Make sure to look out for it.
I'm not expecting anything soon anyways, customs are a pain to deal with in Canada....

Sep 10, 2018 at 10:42 AM Post #6,398 of 7,693
Australian back here, order number 4XXX. Got my SFC email yesterday, does anyone know which courier would they use? DHL?

Sep 10, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #6,400 of 7,693
If you check the SFC tracking number on the Parcelforce website it says: The reference number you've entered is for a Royal Mail delivery. To get tracking information for this item, please go to Royal mail.com

So, looks like we have our answer!

What are the last two letters of the tracking? Many European units are going via BE , Belgium. They track on the bpost site? This means there is a forwarding operation there and we don’t know the final delivery method. On the other hand it may mean we are off the hook for customs as it would have to be settled at point of entry. The downside is that it is likely another 3 weeks before we see our headphones!

Sep 10, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #6,401 of 7,693
So it is about time to take the action myself, I sent a mail to support@audeze.com, let's see what they have for me. And then, let's see if customs or not...

Sep 10, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #6,402 of 7,693
How are you guys tracking your package and seeing delivery estimates? SFC has been stuck on "Departured from SFC warehouse" since the fifth and when I try to track via the tracking number SFC provides USPS says it is awaiting package and DHL gives a error.

Sep 10, 2018 at 4:42 PM Post #6,403 of 7,693
I have done my very best to refrain from complaining, but my case is looking less and less normal with each passing minute so here goes:

I am Order ID #4129.
Team Blue USA

I have still not received any e-mail about shipping, and no tracking number. The last e-mail I received about the Mobiud was the shipping update #15 of August 23rd, announcing the resumption of shipping...

And yes, I have also checked my Spam folder, several times..., and found no shipping notification... Nothing, zilch, nada...

Is this supposed to be normal?

I'm in the same situation, order 4xxx (can't remember the exact number), east coast USA. 2 pairs of copper. No email yet.

Sep 10, 2018 at 4:50 PM Post #6,404 of 7,693
I'm in the same situation, order 4xxx (can't remember the exact number), east coast USA. 2 pairs of copper. No email yet.

You might want to pm @Audeze with your information, including your e-mail address. He should be able to retrieve your tracking information for you.

Sep 10, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #6,405 of 7,693
How are you guys tracking your package and seeing delivery estimates? SFC has been stuck on "Departured from SFC warehouse" since the fifth and when I try to track via the tracking number SFC provides USPS says it is awaiting package and DHL gives a error.
I'm in the same boat, but I'm not going to worry about it unless 2 more weeks pass, in which case it should have gotten to me in California. People have been finding the Mobius at their doorstep without receiving shipping updates so they're clearly unreliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back