• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 8, 2018 at 6:12 AM Post #6,346 of 7,693
Sweden here, received mail about 40 minutes ago. Woho it's happening!

edit: Seems it's heading to Belgium first before going to Sweden. And on bpost's tracking site it says the lead time from China to them is 14-18 days... I sure hope that's a worst case scenario to cover their bases. Otherwise it's going to be another 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #6,347 of 7,693
Have any of the top 20 heard anything regarding the fan package since July 3rd? That was the last time I heard anything and I've since tried following up but haven't received a response. On a related note - anyone know whats going on with the stand? Thanks!

I raise you one more Nope...

No here too. I believe they will ship it after all headphones being shipped. Just wondering what this fan package will contain :)

No, not here in Germany. I guess they are not handled any different then the rest, although the package should be special - I hope.

another Nope

Sep 8, 2018 at 8:15 AM Post #6,351 of 7,693
I have done my very best to refrain from complaining, but my case is looking less and less normal with each passing minute so here goes:

I am Order ID #4129.
Team Blue USA

I have still not received any e-mail about shipping, and no tracking number. The last e-mail I received about the Mobiud was the shipping update #15 of August 23rd, announcing the resumption of shipping...

And yes, I have also checked my Spam folder, several times..., and found no shipping notification... Nothing, zilch, nada...

Is this supposed to be normal?

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #6,352 of 7,693
I have done my very best to refrain from complaining, but my case is looking less and less normal with each passing minute so here goes:

I am Order ID #4129.
Team Blue USA

I have still not received any e-mail about shipping, and no tracking number. The last e-mail I received about the Mobiud was the shipping update #15 of August 23rd, announcing the resumption of shipping...

And yes, I have also checked my Spam folder, several times..., and no shipping notification... Nothing, zilch, nada...

Lots of people have received their Mobius without ever receiving an email. Give it time.

Sep 8, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #6,353 of 7,693

I am Order ID #4129.
Team Blue USA

And yes, I have also checked my Spam folder, several times..., and no shipping notification... Nothing, zilch, nada...

No offense but could you guys please read the thread just a little?
Many people have not recieved an email yet and there are many like me that have much earlier Order IDs than you.
It's normal the shipping company is a little slow with things.

If you live in the US you will probably see your Mobius very soon. If not, soon enough.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #6,354 of 7,693
Got my email on the 28th. Almost here!
Edit: image didn't work. Tracking changed from awaiting item to out for delivery.
YWLTH3DXsUb4J7Di8

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #6,355 of 7,693
No offense but could you guys please read the thread just a little?
Many people have not recieved an email yet and there are many like me that have much earlier Order IDs than you.
It's normal the shipping company is a little slow with things.

If you live in the US you will probably see your Mobius very soon. If not soon enough.

Well, i have read every single post about shipping, and that is exactly what is causing my concern : The problem is that I do not discern any particular order in which things are supposed to be working... People have reported receiving their Mobius cans, without ever receiving a shipping notification or tracking number prior to that...? Others have their Mobius in hand, and a tracking number reporting that the same Mobius is in Hong-Kong, or some such place... There are of course those who have received their shipping notification, tracking, and then their Mobius headphones, in the proper order, but what is the percentage of Mobius buyers/backers who fall in this category? And then there are those like me who have heard nothing from the shippers so far, although we have been reading assurances like these:

Almost everyone in the IGG preorder should have tracking number by end of the week. All the units have been shipped (excluding some in S. Korea and Military bases). For UK, you would be responsible to the tax on delivery as we had mentioned in our IGG page.

We have posted several times that all IndieGoGo orders will be shipped before any website preorders. All IGG orders except S Korea and a few orders with shipping address issues like APO have been shipped. No one else has been shipped any units. We plan to start full filling starting website orders later this week (same process as IGG orders. China >HK >Customer) and then other orders.

We have shipped all the units to the 3PL. There are totally 59 countries and 14 different carriers to export from China, we have to get individual customs declarations and clearance. Some of these customs declarations require specific paper work and the correct certifications have to be included in the shipment. A majority of the units have received customs clearance and tracking numbers. Everyone will get tracking numbers by Monday and we will resend the tracking numbers again to everyone.

I know @Audeze means very well, and is pulling all the stops to be as helpful to us customers as he possibly can, and I am grateful to have someone like him overseeing things... Still, I can't help gleaning from these posts that his control over the overall coordination of shipping is severely limited... According to his posts, a backer like me located in the US, should already have a tracking number by now (at least there's more than one post of his that is indicating that my Mobius ought to have shipped, although I still do not have any e-mail confirmation of any such shipping)...

So @Saljon : When you say "could you guys please read the thread just a little," I wonder what particular message you think readers should be getting from this cacophony of mixed signals assembled from various parties and contributors on the thread... There are simply no straight answers for anyone who does not already have their Mobius in hand, or at least a tracking number... And until that happens, things are basically and for all intents and purposes, chaotic, and opaque, and are going to remain so, in spite of the best efforts of @Audeze and the shippers... Now I do not want to blame @Audeze unfairly for these problems, as some of the confusion seems to be arising from points in a very complicated international shipping process over which they often have no direct control...

I still have no doubts that I shall be receiving my shipment at some point... I just posted here in search of whatever clarity or transparency I could get regarding my Mobius, under the present circumstances...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back