Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 6, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #6,272 of 7,693
Don't panic, they are on the way and the wait is nearly over

I don't think a single person is panicking are they?

From my local dealer: the first batch for UK market is coming tomorrow or Monday the latest.

Are you saying they'll be in the shops before most people have received their indigogo or pre-order shipments (or even shipping confirmation?)

If that's true then there's going to be a lot of butt-hurt people in the thread (I couldn't care - it'll turn up when it turns up)

edit: token @Audeze mention to let them cut off the vitriol like last time a UK dealer said they had product in stock

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2018 at 6:59 AM Post #6,274 of 7,693
I am posting this to inform you all that my Audeze Mobius "It's more than a headphone, it's an experience" headphones that are also "Bringing Audeze's award-winning audiophile sound to the gaming world" and "Not just the world’s most innovative gaming headphone, Mobius is a truly immersive, mixed media platform" haven't been shipped to my doorsteps yet and , in Munich, Germany. Also I haven't received a shipping info at all and it is of utmost importance to me that all of you are aware about the harm and stress this has caused me.

I will be refreshing the SPAM folder of my Gmail with a script and ping you the results via PM if you want. Don't forget to subscribe.

P.S.: "Audeze Mobius Utilizes Waves Nx Technology to Enhance Realism of 3D Audio" btw

Sep 6, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #6,275 of 7,693
I am posting this to inform you all that my Audeze Mobius "It's more than a headphone, it's an experience" headphones that are also "Bringing Audeze's award-winning audiophile sound to the gaming world" and "Not just the world’s most innovative gaming headphone, Mobius is a truly immersive, mixed media platform" haven't been shipped to my doorsteps yet and , in Munich, Germany. Also I haven't received a shipping info at all and it is of utmost importance to me that all of you are aware about the harm and stress this has caused me.

I will be refreshing the SPAM folder of my Gmail with a script and ping you the results via PM if you want. Don't forget to subscribe.

P.S.: "Audeze Mobius Utilizes Waves Nx Technology to Enhance Realism of 3D Audio" btw

Weirdest post of the thread

Sep 6, 2018 at 7:17 AM Post #6,276 of 7,693
Sep 6, 2018 at 7:26 AM Post #6,277 of 7,693
I don't think a single person is panicking are they?

Are you saying they'll be in the shops before most people have received their indigogo or pre-order shipments (or even shipping confirmation?)

If that's true then there's going to be a lot of butt-hurt people in the thread (I couldn't care - it'll turn up when it turns up)

edit: token @Audeze mention to let them cut off the vitriol like last time a UK dealer said they had product in stock

Would definitely be extremely not impressed if that is the case.

Backers financed their initial production and received later than shops even literally next to the shipping facility.

Sep 6, 2018 at 7:37 AM Post #6,278 of 7,693
Would definitely be extremely not impressed if that is the case.

Backers financed their initial production and received later than shops even literally next to the shipping facility.

Yep - that's why I linked the OP the question and also linked @Audeze to give them the call to stomp out the idea.

Last time something similar was mentioned (incorrectly) there were a lot of upset people.

Am tipping @musicday won't want to mention the dealer that told him they'll have units on hand tomorrow as opposed to the other person who did when a dealer misinformed them that units were in stock etc

I've learnt to take Musicdays "announcements" with a truckload of salt - he's been announcing the imminent arrival of the Smyth Realiser A16 (with authority) for probably 12 months now :S

He may want to get a new "dealer" - it's obviously not audio products and info they are feeding him with.

Sep 6, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #6,279 of 7,693
I received my shipping notice from SFC to Canada titled "Delivery Note" early this morning (copper colour, Ride the Waves tier).

There is a slight problem with my address... My address has the unit number (2) and the street number (151) separated by a hyphen, e.g. 2-151 King St W (changed slightly for privacy). This is how the address appears on my IndieGoGo Contribution Details and in the "Your Mobius Is Getting Closer! Please Confirm Your Shipping Details Inside!". This is also how it appears according to Canada Post's Address Complete tool and I have received countless shipments to this format of my address. Canada Post even exemplifies this format and advises in their "How to address mail and parcels" article, "Put a hyphen between the unit/suite/apartment number and the street number. Don’t use the # symbol." So, I am confident this is a valid and proper format.

However, when I received the "Delivery Note" from SFC, they removed the hyphen from the address, e.g. 2151 King St W. I don't even know if this address exists and I certainly don't live there! Neither DHL nor SFC's tracking website displays the destination address, so I'm not sure if this is an error in the "Delivery Note" or whether SFC actually put the wrong address on the parcel. SFC says, "If you need to change the delivery address or other recipient information, please contact the sender for further assistance."

@Audeze , is there anything you can do to confirm whether my parcel is addressed correctly, and if incorrect, is it possible for you to correct the destination address? Do I need to contact DHL? In my experience, Canada Post will not deliver a parcel to a non-existent address, and will return it back to sender, no matter how obvious the error. Worse still, if the address does exist, then my Mobius will be delivered to someone else, who will probably not have the faintest idea what to do with it! SFC Order Number: WW0495809050369

I'm posting here in addition to than private support channels because it may not be a unique situation. Does anyone else have a hyphen in their shipping address?

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2018 at 8:15 AM Post #6,281 of 7,693
Audeze can you give any updates on when stock is being sent out to international distributors?

They have done many times.

All has been sent out except for South Korea and a couple of military destinations.
We should all have third party shipping emails by the end of the week. (3PL notifications has been hit and miss for the 1st batches that were sent out)

Sep 6, 2018 at 10:11 AM Post #6,282 of 7,693
Raband- I don't see a point writing directly back to you, but for your knowledge there were quite few that pre-order the Mobius at CanJam London. Maybe they will like to mention that here.
As for you ( little faith ) I will show you photos as soon as I get them. Now smile a little, I don't eat salt :)

Sep 6, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #6,283 of 7,693
They have done many times.

All has been sent out except for South Korea and a couple of military destinations.
We should all have third party shipping emails by the end of the week. (3PL notifications has been hit and miss for the 1st batches that were sent out)

overhaze's question was about international distributors, not international IndieGoGo backers.

Sep 6, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #6,284 of 7,693
Seems like they've started dispatching orders to Canada. Unfortunately for me i got my tracking information today, why unfortunate? Because it is being sent to my old address, whic
@Panohm - We should be able to change this. Our customer support staff will contact you shortly

Seems like they've started dispatching orders to Canada. Unfortunately for me i got my tracking information today, why unfortunate? Because it is being sent to my old address, instead of at my new home in France........ So my fears are coming true and my headphone is being sent to some stranger.
Audeze support said they would take care of it but I should have pressed further..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back