Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 5, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #6,257 of 7,693
Anyone care to take bets? :smirk:

I live in Canada and received a DHL tracking number this morning for my Mobius (still sitting in Hong Kong)

Interestingly enough, Headphonebar (a local retailer here in British Columbia Canada) sent out an email today saying that they are going to start shipping out orders of the Mobius on September 12th:

https://headphonebar.com/products/audeze-mobius?mc_cid=cea35173d3&mc_eid=0d358a46e9

I'm not sure how I feel about someone buying these locally and receiving them the next day from Headphone bar, while many of us are still waiting for Indegogo pre orders.

That kind of sucks, but I guess it is what it is.

Sep 5, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #6,258 of 7,693
Received my Mobius today.

Aug 23rd got the tracking email. Team copper. USA.

The box was wrapped in a plastic/polythene wrapper. Water proof and no way to tamper except to tear it open.

Inside the brown Audeze bix was the case.

The case is well made and could cost a good deal of money by itself.

Inside the case was Mobius. And on the left side of the case inside a sealable netted pocket were the cables and Mic.

The headphone is not very big. Nor is it heavy.

Copper looks cool and not flashy. Good for office usage.

Feels good when worn over the ears. The circumference could have been a little larger so that it avoids being tight around the ears. Only slightly so.

I've plugged it into my mac. And will listen to some 7.1 surround and music via usb.

Then check Bluetooth and 3.5mm wired option.

Sep 5, 2018 at 9:16 PM Post #6,259 of 7,693
Received my Mobius today.

Aug 23rd got the tracking email. Team copper. USA.

The box was wrapped in a plastic/polythene wrapper. Water proof and no way to tamper except to tear it open.

Inside the brown Audeze bix was the case.

The case is well made and could cost a good deal of money by itself.

Inside the case was Mobius. And on the left side of the case inside a sealable netted pocket were the cables and Mic.

The headphone is not very big. Nor is it heavy.

Copper looks cool and not flashy. Good for office usage.

Feels good when worn over the ears. The circumference could have been a little larger so that it avoids being tight around the ears. Only slightly so.

I've plugged it into my mac. And will listen to some 7.1 surround and music via usb.

Then check Bluetooth and 3.5mm wired option.

How did it smell?

Sep 5, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #6,262 of 7,693
Oh, just in case anyone was wondering, the Mobius doesn't work when using the Apple Lightning to USB C cable on an iPhone X (iOS 12).

Sep 5, 2018 at 10:04 PM Post #6,263 of 7,693
Oh, just in case anyone was wondering, the Mobius doesn't work when using the Apple Lightning to USB C cable on an iPhone X (iOS 12).

Would an OTG cable/adapter let it work? (if there is such a thing)

Sep 6, 2018 at 5:45 AM Post #6,268 of 7,693
Sep 6, 2018 at 5:46 AM Post #6,269 of 7,693
Norway here, Shipping recieved (backer #2200 ish)

Woohoo - 1st "foreign" person to get a shipping email?

/braces myself for the "I'm in America, why haven't I got one yet?" comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back