• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 29, 2018 at 4:38 PM Post #5,776 of 7,693
Why is there no order to shipment I'm from miami florida i was part of the first 1000 to purchase i got a blue mobius yet i have bot received any tracking info.
You should receive it soon. The blue shipments are ramping up and should all be shipped by end of the week.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Aug 29, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #5,777 of 7,693
I'm in Texas with an early bird order number for a copper unit. #600. I just got my tracking and it's in China at the Dongguan SFC Warehouse still. Whatever that means. Not expecting it for another 3-8 weeks based on my previous experience with shipping from China.

In the #6xx range with Copper as well.

Plugging my tracking number from SFC into the DHL options discussed hasn't resulted anything. SFC shows it is outbound from Dongguan. I'm having the headset shipped to the office so it won't be sitting out on my doorstep at home. Office doesn't have Informed Delivery configured though, so I'm a bit in the dark about what the shipping status might be.

Fingers crossed for Friday though :)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #5,778 of 7,693
My apartment building’s address isn’t in the USPS system yet (guess it’s too new), so I can’t get informed delivery either. Guess I’ll be checking my mailbox a bunch over the next couple days! I’m hoping it arrives before the end of the week.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #5,780 of 7,693
I'd like to bring up sidetone again @Audeze. After playing more with other software implementations from other headsets. I'd like to again BEG for the ability to turn this feature off. Having a 1-1 ratio on mic volume and sidetone with no option to turn off is cringe worthy enough for me but I'd like to know more detail. Please correct me but I believe this also means the mic will actively pickup any ambient noise and broadcast that into my ears correct? clicking of a mouse, pressing of a mechanical keyboard? If so, that means the mic would be unusable for competitive and or Online PC gaming with any level of background noise without the ability to set mic sensitivity thresholds for background and voice. Which I'm currently wondering what mic settings/features have you built in for this?

Sidetone is not really a love or hate, there are use cases for having it enabled or not. I'm in the camp that cannot have sidetone enabled while playing competitive games. This is suppose to be a gaming headset and I'd simply like the option for a gaming headset at this price range and features to allow me this -choice- just like other headsets do at 1/5th the cost.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #5,781 of 7,693
I'm in Florida and USPS is still waiting for the package. Fly faster DHL.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:15 PM Post #5,782 of 7,693
I'd like to bring up sidetone again @Audeze. After playing more with other software implementations from other headsets. I'd like to again BEG for the ability to turn this feature off. Having a 1-1 ratio on mic volume and sidetone with no option to turn off is cringe worthy enough for me but I'd like to know more detail. Please correct me but I believe this also means the mic will actively pickup any ambient noise and broadcast that into my ears correct? clicking of a mouse, pressing of a mechanical keyboard? If so, that means the mic would be unusable for competitive and or Online PC gaming with any level of background noise without the ability to set mic sensitivity thresholds for background and voice. Which I'm currently wondering what mic settings/features have you built in for this?

Sidetone is not really a love or hate, there are use cases for having it enabled or not. I'm in the camp that cannot have sidetone enabled while playing competitive games. This is suppose to be a gaming headset and I'd simply like the option for a gaming headset at this price range and features to allow me this -choice- just like other headsets do at 1/5th the cost.

Manny of the features were tuned and designed with many beta testers. For Mobius sidetone is a bit more important than other headphones because of 3D features. We have to consider many other things when designing immersive head-tracking 3D.

The microphone with Mobius is a directional microphone that attenuates the sound not coming directly to it. For example the mechanical keyboard noise is picked up less compared to your voice. MLE even posted some voice samples a few weeks ago. The original design did not have this feature and we redesigned it in March to include the directionality and noise attenuation after feedback from Gamers using it.. We already have some people using it for competitive gaming.
The latest firmware on the Mobius (currently shipping) has a slightly improved sidetone control compared to the original units delivered last month. We will look into all the feedback and improve the mobius in future through Firmware or software updates.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Aug 29, 2018 at 6:22 PM Post #5,783 of 7,693
most likely since it would be an unopened single product

Just get your folks to open it before they mail it to you.

Not sure what's so hard about that.

It's a product you own and have already paid taxes on.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #5,785 of 7,693
While I don't ever use side tone (pc gamer here with lots of multiplayer experience communicating with friends. Rust, Pubg, Quake champions, R6 and WoW currently) and I am not a fan of it I will reserve judgement till i have the monbius in hand. I planned on getting a stand alone mic anyway so it may or may not end up being a big deal anyway. Seriously hyped for these though. Can't wait till they arrive.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #5,788 of 7,693
I just asked a question, I don't know why you're giving me an attitude. It's great that there was some kind of deal 'months ago,' but I didn't even know about the Mobius until about 2 weeks ago.

Fair enough. It is unfortunate that you just now came across them but considering they just came off the indigogo campaign it is unlikely they will have any deals on them initially after the backer orders are fulfilled. I could be wrong though.

Aug 29, 2018 at 6:41 PM Post #5,789 of 7,693
Fair enough. It is unfortunate that you just now came across them but considering they just came off the indigogo campaign it is unlikely they will have any deals on them initially after the backer orders are fulfilled. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, no worries. I was more asking if Audeze had any promo codes in general that anyone knew about, not necessarily Mobius specific.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #5,790 of 7,693
Yeah, no worries. I more asking if Audeze had any promo codes in general that anyone knew about, not necessarily Mobius specific.

Not sure if you are on phone or PC but if you are on pc there is an extension for the chrome browser called honey and any time you look at something on line (amazon, walmart, etc.) it will automatically search for promo codes or better deals and even shows you its price fluctuations over periods of time. Worth checking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back