• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 29, 2018 at 11:32 AM Post #5,746 of 7,693
Just giving everyone an update. I just refreshed my tracking number on USPS tracking page and it says that my Mobius has "departed a partner facitlity in Grand Prairie, TX" and it's "On it's way to USPS."

It doesn't have an estimated delivery date yet, but it's getting closer! :darthsmile:

Aug 29, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #5,747 of 7,693
Just giving everyone an update. I just refreshed my tracking number on USPS tracking page and it says that my Mobius has "departed a partner facitlity in Grand Prairie, TX" and it's "On it's way to USPS."

It doesn't have an estimated delivery date yet, but it's getting closer! :darthsmile:

Mine's been that way since 1am according to tracking.

Aug 29, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #5,750 of 7,693
I received confirmation with August 23 shipment, and my USPS tracking number has NOT updated in case anybody is in the same boat as me. This is being delivered to the east coast.

Do you have Informed Delivery through USPS set up? If I paste my SFC tracking number into google I get a totally different tracking number than what shows up under Informed Delivery. The one listed under ID shows that it has left Texas and the tracking that I get when paste in my SFC number into Google says "USPS Currently Awaiting Package"

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #5,751 of 7,693
Do you have Informed Delivery through USPS set up? If I paste my SFC tracking number into google I get a totally different tracking number than what shows up under Informed Delivery. The one listed under ID shows that it has left Texas and the tracking that I get when pasted in my SFC number into Google says "USPS Currently Awaiting Package"
I haven't set that up here. I'll give that a try. Thanks for the tip.

Aug 29, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #5,752 of 7,693
Do you have Informed Delivery through USPS set up? If I paste my SFC tracking number into google I get a totally different tracking number than what shows up under Informed Delivery. The one listed under ID shows that it has left Texas and the tracking that I get when pasted in my SFC number into Google says "USPS Currently Awaiting Package"

Unfortunately I can't do that as I have packages delivered to my clubhouse instead of my actual address for security.

Aug 29, 2018 at 2:02 PM Post #5,754 of 7,693
One would think after years of getting lots of overseas packages I would be used to waiting for deliveries. But for the Mobius I keep watching my tracking :dt880smile:

One would expect if it is in Texas now, to get it by end of the week or early next week after Labor day.
Seems likely since it is USPS Priority Mail. Should be two to three days once USPS actually gets their hands on it.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #5,755 of 7,693
Wow I got an email from "DHL". Don't think this is my Mobius though. It was in my spam box.

Attention,

We wish to inform you that the Diplomatic Agent conveying the Consignment Box valued the sum of (USD$5,500,000.00) United State Dollars misplaced your address on transit and he is currently stranded at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport Pennsylvania USA with your Consignment box. We required you reconfirm the following information below to his email address ( ba75918@gmail.com ) so he can deliver the Consignment box that contained your Compensation fund as soon as possible today.

NAME FULL: ====================================
ADDRESS: ===================================
MOBILE NO.:===================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:===================
YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ========================

Please do contact him with the information required.

Contact name: Diplomat John Robert
E-mail: ba75918@gmail.com
Call or text him: +1 (570)-656-1285

Please note that you have to reconfirm your personal information to him as listed above to enable him clear and proceed to deliver your Consignment box to your home address today.

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information. NOTE: The Diplomatic agent (Diplomat John Robert) doesn't know that the content of the Consignment box is (USD$5,500,000.00) United States Dollars and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow anybody to open the box.

Signed,
Dr. Paul Hamilton
Management DHL Courier Service
Email: dhl84@outlook.com

Aug 29, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #5,756 of 7,693
Ok, so taking some of the information from this forum:

I was able to go to USPS's informed delivery to get the separate tracking number that showed shipping via Grand Prarie Texas.

I then took that tracking number and put it into DHL's system to no avail ... but when I put it in to DHL's eCommerce tracking (https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/) it showed up in there and gave me an estimated delivery of September 1st!

We'll see, but I found it exciting. (Order 1xxx, Eastern USA, Team Copper)

Aug 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #5,760 of 7,693
So it seems that DHL is taking it to your local USPS regional center who then will do the last mile delivery.

September 1st here. Guessing deliveries today are people in TX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back