• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 28, 2018 at 2:56 PM Post #5,687 of 7,693
In USA, Order #3584 in Critical Hit! tier and no shipping confirmation yet.

Aug 28, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #5,688 of 7,693
So, based on what others were saying here, I too feel like I should have heard something by now as well. My number is 8XX, and I am in the US, be the early bird. Seen people in the thousands and 2 thousands in the US say they have received tracking. While I am fine being patient, that part didnt make any sense to me based on what they have been saying about how they are doing their shipping. So, I emailed audeze support to see if my address change may have something to do with it. I am happy to be patient, but it does seem a little odd how they are processing these, and as patient as I can be, I still want to get these in hand to start using them.

The response I got said that shipments are going out based on pledge level, destination country, the time it takes the 3PL to process and ship... but also based on color choice.

So, I ordered blue, which from poll results and other things here seems like it was probably the lesser ordered color. So, has anyone who ordered blue gotten tracking in this latest round of shipping yet?
It must be blue because i haven't received my tracking and i ordered blue.

Aug 28, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #5,693 of 7,693
Backer #21xx, US East Coast and Blue....still nothing in inbox or spam. I'm getting a little antsy checking it, but I know I should just relax. We've been trying to track backer number and country so far, but I wonder if color (as mentioned above) or region in the US (since East vs West coast might have different logistics) are factors.

PS: Been following this thread since the beginning of the campaign when I was doing some preliminary research to decide to back (I have a general no-crowdfunding policy but this forum and other sources made me trust Audeze enough to be a first time funder) so I'm excited I finally took the plunge to sign up and make a post here. I am a bit proud/embarrassed to say I've at least skimmed every post so far and I could have read a novel instead.... Anyway, thanks everyone for making the wait more interesting and exciting with all of the updates and discussion!

Aug 28, 2018 at 4:07 PM Post #5,695 of 7,693
backer#30xx in the Critical hit tier and in Arizona/USA. i received my confirmation this morning. Currently in Dongguan as of 8/27/2018. Waiting for this to be shipped for the last 6 months hasn't really been that bad but now knowing it is so close to the finish line, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open my presents. I'm just glad that i may be able to receive mobius before i go on my vacation in a few weeks. Even if i didn't get it in time for my vacation i would be ok with it knowing that Audeze took the extra time/care to ensure i would get a product that meets their and hopefully my satisfaction. I'm sure i will fall in love with the mobius since these will most likely be the best headphones i have ever owned.

I hope everyone else gets their shipping notifications soon as well so we can all enjoy together!

Aug 28, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #5,696 of 7,693
I just got an update about my RMA shipment from Audeze.

I was told:

"We will be shipping your headphones to you directly from our warehouse, but that inventory won't be shipped to us until likely the end of this week, so it will be another 2-3 weeks before we are able to ship yours out. Once we have received that inventory we will fulfill your pending order ASAP."

So I assume that once they have them back at their local warehouse is when they will actually start contacting individuals for RMA. For myself and a few others that jumped the gun and requested an RMA, it looks like we have a few weeks before we will get replacements sent to us.

Aug 28, 2018 at 8:16 PM Post #5,698 of 7,693
I'm looking for good surround sound headphones for watching movies. I was set to buy the Sennheiser RS175s, but then I came across the Mobius. Has anyone compared these two?

I doubt theres been a comparison yet but i can say with a mild certainty that the mobius will be much better. Better drivers, better surround emulator, head tracking. The only difference would be no surround sound wireless, i believe the sennheiser does the rendering then sends a stereo signal over rf.

Edit: I should add the sennheisers can be used with blu ray players via optical. However, I'm not sure it actually does any binaural rendering. Per the website, "the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound." So maybe just a little reverb, putting the mobius leagues ahead for surround sound purposes, if using a pc.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018 at 8:33 PM Post #5,700 of 7,693
I'm #13XX, Blue, Be the Early Bird, east coast USA. No tracking number yet.

Am I the only PC gamer excited for these? All I see people talk about is music and console gaming(lol). I still have a couple games I got during the steam sale (like RE7) that I have not played yet because I been waiting on these headphones. My old turtle beach died on me and for a horror game like RE7 I have to have headphones to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back