• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #5,672 of 7,693
So does that mean those of us from the U.S. should be looking for a box from Audeze around 6-8 days after seeing the shipping confirmation email?
Hopefully. That would seem to be the case if the info in that graphic from SFC is accurate.

Aug 28, 2018 at 11:50 AM Post #5,673 of 7,693
My order was in the #6xx range. Picked up 8/22 by SFC.

According to SFC's tracking, the service used is 'USEXP' for delivery to Washington State. They detail the service in this image — http://www.sfcservice.com/app/images/index-new/usexp-en.jpg

Haven't seen an update since 8/23. According to the timeline from SFC's USEXP service, should hopefully be seeing my order closer to the end of the week. Looking forward to it :)

If that's accurate then ours should already be en route from HK to DFW

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #5,675 of 7,693
How do you guys know what your order number was?
On Indiegogo. Login, go to contributions, then view contribution details. You'll get a contribution ID number.

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:44 PM Post #5,677 of 7,693
So does that mean those of us from the U.S. should be looking for a box from Audeze around 6-8 days after seeing the shipping confirmation email?

This is definitely different from how they were shipping before. When using DHL it only took two days for final delivery after arriving in Hong Kong.

Now this looks like it's over a week after getting to the USA. If this is correct it looks like everything is being routed through Dallas Texas. Whereas before mine went through San Francisco, then directly to me.

I'd bet they had to use slower shipping to make up for lost costs associated with the hissing fix.

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #5,678 of 7,693
So I got a shipping confirmation just now!............
...... it was Audio-gd and for my R-28. Very excited

Gz, that's an awesome unit, i love my nfb7 and 1amp

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #5,679 of 7,693
My order was in the #6xx range. Picked up 8/22 by SFC.

According to SFC's tracking, the service used is 'USEXP' for delivery to Washington State. They detail the service in this image — http://www.sfcservice.com/app/images/index-new/usexp-en.jpg

Haven't seen an update since 8/23. According to the timeline from SFC's USEXP service, should hopefully be seeing my order closer to the end of the week. Looking forward to it :)

Oh damn, I assumed they were all going through California. I’m in Austin, so I may be one of the earlier recipients! (Yay!)

I’m hoping I get it before the weekend. :)

This is definitely different from how they were shipping before. When using DHL it only took two days for final delivery after arriving in Hong Kong.

Now this looks like it's over a week after getting to the USA. If this is correct it looks like everything is being routed through Dallas Texas. Whereas before mine went through San Francisco, then directly to me.

I'd bet they had to use slower shipping to make up for lost costs associated with the hissing fix.

Looks like it takes 6-8 days total, not 6-8 days after arriving in the US, so it should be a similar timeline to DHL.

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #5,680 of 7,693
Oh damn, I assumed they were all going through California. I’m in Austin, so I may be one of the earlier recipients! (Yay!)

I’m hoping I get it before the weekend. :)

Looks like it takes 6-8 days total, not 6-8 days after arriving in the US, so it should be a similar timeline to DHL.

After going back and looking, I believe you're correct. I misinterpreted the timeline.

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #5,681 of 7,693
Regardless of how we read the timeline, I can wait. These will be my first Audeze headphones, first planar magnetics and I'm just super excited to try then out! After waiting a couple years for the crapfest that was Ossic a couple more weeks is nothing.

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #5,682 of 7,693
Nothing yet on delivery.
Screenshot_2018-08-28-13-32-34.png

Aug 28, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #5,685 of 7,693
So, based on what others were saying here, I too feel like I should have heard something by now as well. My number is 8XX, and I am in the US, be the early bird. Seen people in the thousands and 2 thousands in the US say they have received tracking. While I am fine being patient, that part didnt make any sense to me based on what they have been saying about how they are doing their shipping. So, I emailed audeze support to see if my address change may have something to do with it. I am happy to be patient, but it does seem a little odd how they are processing these, and as patient as I can be, I still want to get these in hand to start using them.

The response I got said that shipments are going out based on pledge level, destination country, the time it takes the 3PL to process and ship... but also based on color choice.

So, I ordered blue, which from poll results and other things here seems like it was probably the lesser ordered color. So, has anyone who ordered blue gotten tracking in this latest round of shipping yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back