• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 23, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #5,478 of 7,693
there is no way to tell how audeze is shipping these... US numbers are not in line.... its obvious the shipments are random at this time in the game... don't know how many are in the US....

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:16 PM Post #5,479 of 7,693
I would think that Audeze started getting the items by country (USA being the first) and by order number to the 3rd party shipper.

Once there it has every possibility of them getting jumbled and out of order. The shipper might just pick up items randomly to send to customs.

It might not be order based there at the shipper's site.

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #5,480 of 7,693
Latest Indiegogo update - Shipping resumed. 1000 units shipped so far. Another 1200 go out tomorrow - August 24th. Expect to ship all orders in the next 7 to 10 days.

Travel itinerary - shipped to 3PL warehouse -> then Hong Kong -> then to you. During HK customs clearance, the shipping number is generated and will be emailed to each buyer.

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #5,481 of 7,693
Expect to ship all orders in the next 7 to 10 days.
I'm out of :cookie:, but have a like instead!

Get your Reviewer's pants on, boys!

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018 at 9:37 PM Post #5,482 of 7,693
The shipments are sorted by country for customs purpose, so the orders are getting shuffled a little bit. But all units should be shipped out soon. We also made some small changes to the shipment. We had a few units lost during transit in the last shipment. So we have added Tamper evident tape to the package and also added another bag on top to try preventing the stolen items. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Aug 23, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #5,484 of 7,693
SFC Services <No-Reply@mail.sfcservice.com. Audeze will be copied in the email.

Cheers - will know what to keep my eyes open for

Not expecting an email for a week or so, but my spam folder gets cleared quite often and I don't give it more than a cursory glance.

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:52 PM Post #5,485 of 7,693
The shipments are sorted by country for customs purpose, so the orders are getting shuffled a little bit. But all units should be shipped out soon. We also made some small changes to the shipment. We had a few units lost during transit in the last shipment. So we have added Tamper evident tape to the package and also added another bag on top to try preventing the stolen items. Thanks for your patience everyone.

@Audeze, when should the people that need to do RMAs be contacted to swap their units?

Aug 23, 2018 at 10:01 PM Post #5,486 of 7,693
@Audeze, when should the people that need to do RMAs be contacted to swap their units?
I emailed them earlier this week and the response I got was they would reach out eventually but the impression I got was a few weeks at least. They also mentioned I could of course just keep my mobius if the noise floor didn’t bother me. I’m sympathetic but why wouldn’t I want the fix?

Aug 23, 2018 at 10:25 PM Post #5,488 of 7,693

If you put Asia last priority, I'm calling you racist. :p

Aug 23, 2018 at 10:36 PM Post #5,489 of 7,693
Likewise, was waiting for an email or something... but i figured I would just drop them a message

The sending of a request for RMA is not accurate it seems, Audeze customer service said that we will be notified when they are ready to accept exchanges (not at this time though)

Aug 23, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #5,490 of 7,693

Users who are viewing this thread

Back