• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 23, 2018 at 9:42 AM Post #5,431 of 7,693
Found my tracking number in spam. Order #8XX in the US.

Hmm, also order #8XX in the US, but no tracking number for me yet. Wonder if thats because I changed my address. Oh well. I will continue to wait for either a tracking number or be pleasantly surprised when the mobius just randomly shows up one day.

Aug 23, 2018 at 9:50 AM Post #5,432 of 7,693
#217 USA just got tracking

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #5,435 of 7,693
Quick thanks to everyone who has shared so far and will in the future. It's appreciated.

Edit:
So anyone who has received a shipment earlier. How long from shipping notification to delivery was it for you?

There were differing results due to customs. Don't expect to be able to ballpark it either. Custom processes can be pretty bogus at times.
Just ordered something from spain two weeks ago. For some reason it had to go through customs(EU internally that doesn't happen usually) Weirdest thing: they still think they are processing my package when I've recieved it half a week ago... Things happen.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018 at 10:09 AM Post #5,436 of 7,693
So anyone who has received a shipment earlier. How long from shipping notification to delivery was it for you?

SFC Services email received on 07-26-18
Departed Hong Kong on 07-31-18
Arrived NE, US on 08-01-18

Aug 23, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #5,437 of 7,693
Quick thanks to everyone who has shared so far and will in the future. It's appreciated.

Edit:

There were differing results due to customs. Don't expect to be able to ballpark it either. Custom processes can be pretty bogus at times.
Just ordered something from spain two weeks ago. For some reason it had to go through customs(EU internally that doesn't happen usually) Weirdest thing: they still think they are processing my package when I've recieved it half a week ago... Things happen.
In general I agree but I would like a ballpark say should I expect a week, two weeks, three weeks. That sort of thing. I don’t think it will be vastly different from what others experienced in their shipping times.

And thanks to Vader2k for the response that’s exactly what I wanted to see, which puts it in about a week.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #5,441 of 7,693
Just as a heads-up for anyone that needs to RMA their headset(s), I sent mine back in and was told that I should expect my new headsets to ship by the end of the month. However, I almost goofed it up. They require ALL ACCESSORIES to be returned with the headsets. I had forgotten to include the manuals envelope that came with it. This stopped my RMA until I paid out of pocket to get it back to them. So make sure when you send yours back that you have everything together, or it could cause some issues.

Aug 23, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #5,442 of 7,693
Just as a heads-up for anyone that needs to RMA their headset(s), I sent mine back in and was told that I should expect my new headsets to ship by the end of the month. However, I almost goofed it up. They require ALL ACCESSORIES to be returned with the headsets. I had forgotten to include the manuals envelope that came with it. This stopped my RMA until I paid out of pocket to get it back to them. So make sure when you send yours back that you have everything together, or it could cause some issues.
I thought they said they would ship you the new headphone and you would just ship the old one back? They won't cross-ship either?

Aug 23, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #5,443 of 7,693
I thought they said they would ship you the new headphone and you would just ship the old one back? They won't cross-ship either?

They did not cross-ship mine. I had to send in both my headsets and am now waiting to get my new ones. This is also possible because I jumped the gun and never waited for them to contact me about RMA. I wanted to get it taken care of and contacted them to get the process started.

As far as cross-shipments go I didn't ever actually see them confirm this to be the case. At least from the last update that was pushed out they said:

"As soon as production restarts, we will contact you and work with you to exchange the units."

Also, I don't believe anyone has actually been contacted about starting their RMA. I know I never was. This is why I took it into my own hands and started the process.

Maybe @Audeze or @KMann can chime in and clarify how the RMA process will work for the people that already got their units.

Edit: Added more information.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back