Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 26, 2018 at 9:06 AM Post #3,001 of 7,693
latest

Is that Gandalf the Amish? Where's his mustache? :laughing:

Jul 26, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #3,002 of 7,693
At least three people with order numbers above 1000 have gotten their email.
So that doesn't seem to be the case.
Regardless: I'm so damn eager to get them. :)
Oh okay, that's even better news. This has been an journey to say least.

Jul 26, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #3,005 of 7,693
I'm in the first tier ( #5x, shipping to California ) and got my shipping notification overnight.

Looking forward to receiving, but recognizing that it's time to pare back some headphones from my collection...

Jul 26, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #3,007 of 7,693
I wouldn't necessarily assume "no movement". I've found that especially with international shipping, sometimes the item doesn't get scanned or updated until it gets picked up by a domestic carrier.
Maybe, but mine is coming from DHL which is a domestic carrier to the US. SO I tend to think nothing has happened yet. Audeze did tell me that they need to clear customs so I can only assume that's the holdup on further movement.

Jul 26, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #3,008 of 7,693
Got my shipping notice overnight as well (in spam as others have stated). I'm in the first tier and in the US.

Jul 26, 2018 at 12:26 PM Post #3,009 of 7,693
No. I'm sorry, I disagree 1000%. If you want certainty and a smooth no-delay experience, then you should NOT be pre-ordering a product while it is still in beta through a crowdfunding campaign.

You should be waiting until it is formally released as a commercial product. Buy from Amazon or from the maker direct once it's official.

Expecting everything to be the same in a pre-order scenario as with buying off-the-shelf is a totally unrealistic expectation.

Couldn't agree more

Jul 26, 2018 at 12:52 PM Post #3,011 of 7,693
@Audeze ,

Is this being shipped out from the earliest tier or just by country?

People with order numbers have gotten tracking numbers while the earliest backers are yet to.

If you can take a moment to clarify that aspect then it would make it easier on all.

Also, have all the items of all the backers out of production and is in queue with the 3rd party shipping?

Or is it happening in batches?

Good luck with shipping it all out.

Also it looks like USA is charging import duty on items from China or Hong Kong. I ordered a different item and it got shipped out from hk. For the first time I got an import duty receipt from dhl.

Ripple effects of trade wars????

So are we to expect import duty on Mobius too?

What would happen if I'm out of town for a few days? Will the domestic carrier or dhl hold on to it until claimed or will it be returned?

I'll be out for 2 weeks starting Aug 1. And that's the time that shipping is starting to trickle out and ramp up.

Fun!!

Jul 26, 2018 at 1:05 PM Post #3,013 of 7,693
@Audeze ,

So are we to expect import duty on Mobius too?

What would happen if I'm out of town for a few days? Will the domestic carrier or dhl hold on to it until claimed or will it be returned?

I'll be out for 2 weeks starting Aug 1. And that's the time that shipping is starting to trickle out and ramp up.

Fun!!

Why are you outraged over import duties? This surely cannot come as a surprise.

Also how on earth do you blame Audeze if you're out of town for 2 weeks? Sure its been delayed but its not a normal pre ordering. Also for the last question you surely should contact DHL and not Audeze? In my country the various logistics companies usually holds a parcel for 2 weeks.

Jul 26, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #3,014 of 7,693

Also how on earth do you blame Audeze if you're out of town for 2 weeks? Sure its been delayed but its not a normal pre ordering. Also for the last question you surely should contact DHL and not Audeze? In my country the various logistics companies usually holds a parcel for 2 weeks.
Those of us in the US have never (or very rarely) had to pay import duties.

Jul 26, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #3,015 of 7,693

Why are you assuming that I'm outraged? I was stating what's happening currently in USA with import duties which hasn't happened before.

And since Audeze is an American cimpany, will it be treated differently. And that's a question that Audeze can only answer.

Where did I blame Audeze for me being out for 2 weeks? Why are you assuming things? Can you keep your assumptions to yourself?

I need clarification on those points so that I can make arrangements. So it would be better if you stop pretending to be Audeze. Thank you very much.

As of today I don't know if it is via dhl or something else and no tracking number yet. So I can only ask Audeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back