• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 18, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #2,611 of 7,693
No one was even remotely unfair, displayed annoyance or.... anything really.
Calm down. You are the only one aggravated here.

I'm somewhat used to waiting without a grudge for anyone. Doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about expectations and updates.

I think you have a broken sarcasm detector. Lol at least I hope who you responded to was being sarcastic ; sure seemed so to me. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018 at 5:24 PM Post #2,614 of 7,693
No one was even remotely unfair, displayed annoyance or.... anything really.
Calm down. You are the only one aggravated here.

I'm somewhat used to waiting without a grudge for anyone. Doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about expectations and updates.
Nope , not aggravated in the slightest. !

The only person who appeared a bit "miffed" was yourself ! "Yes, how can I help you" could be misconstrued as a tiny bit Sarcastic ,don't you think ? Let's let it go ,as long as everybody appears to be calm ! I didn't mean to rile you "Mate" (See I know how you guys like to talk, even if I am a "Card Carrying" Curmudgeon; In retrospect MY apologies: & you don't hear a Curmudgeon say that too often . Oh wait a minute you aren't the Aussie, (Well, I apologize to all.) (& to all their relatives as far as second & third cousins, 4th cousins is just a bit too far)

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #2,616 of 7,693
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Jul 18, 2018 at 7:23 PM Post #2,617 of 7,693
Man, you guys are excited for Mobius. They usually post updates towards the end of the day. Don’t forget they’re on Cali time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back