Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2018 at 9:39 AM Post #1,142 of 7,693
Nothing get past you headfiers does it?

With all the buttons and dials, the left side does not need any more venting and I have already said too much :)

Lol. I hope my impression didn't accidentally let out some secret you guys aren't ready to share. :confounded:

Apr 23, 2018 at 5:44 AM Post #1,143 of 7,693
Good that it uses some form of venting as it almost always improves soundstaging and bass response.

Apr 24, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #1,144 of 7,693
Nothing get past you headfiers does it?

Without wanting to sound rude:
Speaking of things that don't go past us, could someone from your side please try to clarify the Case/Bag situation at hand. Preferably over at Indigogo.

I find the lack of communication on that part rather disingenuous since you committed to something asking for more purchases(or money essentially) and then keep quiet about the fact that the promised item suddenly transformed into something else.

I think a genuine heads up on the topic, even if it is like: "We crunched the numbers and after further inspection we are sorry to say that a case isn't viable contrary to our first beliefs so we opted for a bag to not leave you without anything at all." would go a long way.

Apr 24, 2018 at 2:49 PM Post #1,145 of 7,693
I would agree with the above. Some clarification is warranted.

From Update #2:

upload_2018-4-24_13-47-14.png

And then in Update #3:

upload_2018-4-24_13-48-47.png

Perhaps it's just symantics, but to me "case" is far different from "bag". The former implies hard shell and protection for the headphones; the latter does not.

Apr 24, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #1,146 of 7,693
I don't really care about the bag/case? Yeah it's a nice incentive for being part of the Indiegogo fund but if it was a unique headstand then I would have been excited by it. I'll be using this as a gaming oriented headset so the case will never see the light of day whereas the stand would have atleast had a practical use.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #1,147 of 7,693
I don't really care about the bag/case? Yeah it's a nice incentive for being part of the Indiegogo fund but if it was a unique headstand then I would have been excited by it. I'll be using this as a gaming oriented headset so the case will never see the light of day whereas the stand would have atleast had a practical use.

My concerns as well, that stand would be phenomenal

Apr 24, 2018 at 3:41 PM Post #1,148 of 7,693

Then refer. It's already a great deal. I get the case gripe.... Not this one... Even slightly.

Apr 24, 2018 at 4:17 PM Post #1,152 of 7,693
Am I correct in stating that the Mobius does NOT come with a USB Bluetooth transmitter for the computer? Is there a recommended Bluetooth transmitter that will be fully compatible with the Mobius (surround support, able to handle the Mobius' "almost three times the data bandwidth as other Bluetooth headphones"), or don't we know yet?

Apr 24, 2018 at 4:19 PM Post #1,153 of 7,693
Am I correct in stating that the Mobius does NOT come with a USB Bluetooth transmitter for the computer? Is there a recommended Bluetooth transmitter that will be fully compatible with the Mobius (surround support, able to handle the Mobius' "almost three times the data bandwidth as other Bluetooth headphones"), or don't we know yet?
From my understanding, Bluetooth can't yet support more than 2 channels of audio.

Apr 24, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #1,154 of 7,693
Correct, the Mobius does not come with a USB bluetooth transmitter. The only way to get anything above 2.0 processing is via USB. Wireless and AUX will only support stereo. The 3x bandwidth you're quoting is Sony's LDAC tech, which was licensed for use in the Mobius, and is only stereo.

Apr 24, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #1,155 of 7,693
A bag that’s protective is still technically a case. It’ll probably be similar to the soft bag included wit the Sine. Audeze only uses the finest materials, I doubt we’ll be disappointed especially because it was a stretch goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back