Audeze LCD-X
Jan 26, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #2,778 of 12,748
  Isn't that Naomi Watts?

Hah! They always seem to use beautiful women in these headphone advertisement when in reality women would never buy or listen to such expensive headphones (i.e., as ridiculous as putting a man wearing a Gucci handbag in an advertisement...makes no sense at all).  Headphones are for Neanderthal, balding, overweight men who behave like small children who need new toys to play with, heheheh!

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM Post #2,779 of 12,748
Hah! They always seem to use beautiful women in these headphone advertisement when in reality women would never buy or listen to such expensive headphones (i.e., as ridiculous as putting a man wearing a Gucci handbag in an advertisement...makes no sense at all).  Headphones are for Neanderthal, balding, overweight men who behave like small children who need new toys to play with, heheheh!

Lol. There are a few people on here who may take exception to that.

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #2,780 of 12,748
And they'd ALL be LIARS! 
tongue.gif

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #2,781 of 12,748

Hey! I'm not balding (yet). 

You hurt my feelings. Sniff. 

tongue.gif

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #2,782 of 12,748
Nor am I overweight, I do like my toys though.

Sadly more than I seem to like my hard-earned money, sigh....

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:32 PM Post #2,783 of 12,748
Ive been trying to decide what amp to go with the oppo 105D, which will be my dac.

Im torn between three as amps...

Mjolnir
Burson Soloist
Pathos Aurium Tube amp.

Is the Mjolnir a better SS than the Burson?

Jan 26, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #2,784 of 12,748
^ Especially the ones who most closely resemble that remark :D

Btw there is reason to think Neanderthal's had superior hearing. Their increasing absorption in headphone gear hastened their demise, as they could not hear us coming.

Jan 26, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #2,785 of 12,748
^ Especially the ones who most closely resemble that remark
biggrin.gif

Btw there is reason to think Neanderthal's had superior hearing. Their increasing absorption in headphone gear hastened their demise, as they could not hear us coming.

Same thing happened with the dinosaurs right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back