Audeze LCD i4 TOTL In-Ear Monitor Discussion
May 12, 2020 at 12:32 PM Post #3,451 of 4,800
I was referring to the Cipher Bluetooth. Audeze got back to me in the meantime, apparently the BT cable is not meant to be recognised by the app anyway.

That's interesting. I would think BT cable works just like wired Cipher.

May 12, 2020 at 2:44 PM Post #3,452 of 4,800
Well it appears that my happiness was short lived. Earlier today my i4s got run over and now I'm depressed.DSC_0003.JPGDSC_0002.JPGDSC_0001.JPG

Ouch! So sorry to hear that, but when you say they got "run over," who or what was responsible for the damage? A car? The type of accident always get factored into insurance and warranty repair considerations. Regarding what to do, I shall contact Audeze immediately, if you haven't done that already, as they are going to be part of any possible solution one can think of in this particular situation. If you purchased the pair directly from them, that would be particularly helpful, but I think you should call them, even if you did not buy from them.. Whatever the cause of this tragedy was, call them and let them know. They might surprise you in a pleasant way, for all you know... At any rate, I do not think you have anything to lose by calling them.

May 12, 2020 at 6:07 PM Post #3,453 of 4,800
Ouch! So sorry to hear that, but when you say they got "run over," who or what was responsible for the damage? A car? The type of accident always get factored into insurance and warranty repair considerations. Regarding what to do, I shall contact Audeze immediately, if you haven't done that already, as they are going to be part of any possible solution one can think of in this particular situation. If you purchased the pair directly from them, that would be particularly helpful, but I think you should call them, even if you did not buy from them.. Whatever the cause of this tragedy was, call them and let them know. They might surprise you in a pleasant way, for all you know... At any rate, I do not think you have anything to lose by calling them.

I agree. Audeze is a great company to work with and I'm sure they will try to help you out one way or another.

May 12, 2020 at 7:04 PM Post #3,454 of 4,800
I reached out to them over the weekend and they asked me for some information yesterday but have said nothing more. I'm really hoping we can work something out. I'm really bummed over losing the i4 and I find myself reaching for them just to remember that they're gone.

May 12, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #3,455 of 4,800
I reached out to them over the weekend and they asked me for some information yesterday but have said nothing more. I'm really hoping we can work something out. I'm really bummed over losing the i4 and I find myself reaching for them just to remember that they're gone.

Yeah, we totally understand. It's not just the finances involved. These devices are connections to our music. And, music is a connection to our memories and our emotions.

This is really sad, and I truly hope you're able to replace them.

May 12, 2020 at 8:02 PM Post #3,456 of 4,800
Just so you know: I think people are not "liking" your posts purely out of respect to you. We feel your pain. Liking does not quite express that.

May 12, 2020 at 9:11 PM Post #3,457 of 4,800

:cry:

this is a sad story, indeed.

hope you can find your way back to audio nirvana soon.

May 13, 2020 at 5:49 AM Post #3,459 of 4,800
Thanks for all of the support. Audeze customer service is the best and I am being taken care of.
That is amazing. I was considering an audeze product. I'm in now

May 13, 2020 at 7:24 AM Post #3,460 of 4,800
Yup, can vouch for that too. Audeze CS is pretty great indeed!

May 13, 2020 at 8:28 AM Post #3,462 of 4,800
What's your favourite eq setups? (When not using the cipher cable);

I find that Roon+Lcd-i3 DSP on leads to some far from pleasant results in certain songs.

May 13, 2020 at 8:45 AM Post #3,463 of 4,800
What's your favourite eq setups? (When not using the cipher cable);

I find that Roon+Lcd-i3 DSP on leads to some far from pleasant results in certain songs.
Don't use cipher. Lcdi4 stock cable tidal using this EQ.

Attachments

• IMG_20200513_134438.jpg
    IMG_20200513_134438.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
May 13, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #3,464 of 4,800

Users who are viewing this thread

Back