Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread
Dec 15, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #647 of 7,334
When I bought my Sine, my order status was "waiting to be shipped" for about a week. It changed to "shipped" 2 days after I received it.
My LCD-2C order still says "waiting to be processed"

Dec 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #648 of 7,334
Mine has said 'waiting to ship' since November 16th, so it's just how they process the labels/ order in their system. Even if there was a delay for some manufacturing issue, the invoice would still show the previous update. But now we know people's overnight orders are starting to ship
interesting since i purchased mine 3 weeks ago.

Dec 15, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #650 of 7,334
Funny how Massdrop announces the Elex the day before the price goes up on the LCD-2 Classic. If you are like me, you like to see at least some real measurements, maybe one review before the buying window closes. Audeze being Audeze has gotten that equation correct on a couple of occasions, but certainly not this one. Of course Massdrop is savvy to that preference on the part of buyers part and has already supplied copious information on the Elex, BEFORE even opening the drop.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #651 of 7,334
Looks like mine will be coming on Thursday.

The real question in the meantime is going to be, do I bite on the Elex on Monday as well?

Dec 15, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #654 of 7,334
Funny how Massdrop announces the Elex the day before the price goes down on the LCD-2 Classic.

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but when did the price go down? I still see it as a "holiday offer" priced at $599.

Am I missing something?

Dec 15, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #657 of 7,334
Just wondering, for those who's headphones have shipped, when did you place your order? I'm curious how far through the orders they managed to get.

I ordered this past Sunday and they shipped out today. But it was still preorder stage at that time and shipping only started today so perhaps it would only take a day or so after order to ship.

Dec 15, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #658 of 7,334
No. You are a great proofreader, though. I meant to say the day before the price goes up.

Where are you getting this information from? I contacted Audeze regarding how long the holiday pricing would last, and here is the reply they sent me:

"Thanks for reaching out! We do not currently have an end date for the holiday pricing, however, you can expect it to remain at this price at least until next year."

Dec 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM Post #660 of 7,334
Funny how Massdrop announces the Elex the day before the price goes up on the LCD-2 Classic. If you are like me, you like to see at least some real measurements, maybe one review before the buying window closes. Audeze being Audeze has gotten that equation correct on a couple of occasions, but certainly not this one. Of course Massdrop is savvy to that preference on the part of buyers part and has already supplied copious information on the Elex, BEFORE even opening the drop.

You are probably forgetting that it’s essentially a product that first came out 8 years ago and had an established reputation. Different marketing principles apply in that context but I get that information has been sparse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back