1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by XERO1, Oct 7, 2017.
First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Next

Last
  1. boostergold90
    Mine's been showing "processed - waiting to ship" since 11/17. Seems like that's just what it automatically goes to after payment was collected.

2. BB 808
    When I bought my Sine, my order status was "waiting to be shipped" for about a week. It changed to "shipped" 2 days after I received it.
    My LCD-2C order still says "waiting to be processed"

3. wazzupi
    interesting since i purchased mine 3 weeks ago.

4. David Lucman
    I just got my fedex delivery confirmation for Tuesday, free shipping.

blargman likes this.
  5. Venture Guy
    Funny how Massdrop announces the Elex the day before the price goes up on the LCD-2 Classic. If you are like me, you like to see at least some real measurements, maybe one review before the buying window closes. Audeze being Audeze has gotten that equation correct on a couple of occasions, but certainly not this one. Of course Massdrop is savvy to that preference on the part of buyers part and has already supplied copious information on the Elex, BEFORE even opening the drop.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  6. boostergold90
    Looks like mine will be coming on Thursday.

The real question in the meantime is going to be, do I bite on the Elex on Monday as well?

7. LaCuffia
    But is the Elex one of those deals where it ships in like two months?

8. DarkestCrow
    Just wondering, for those who's headphones have shipped, when did you place your order? I'm curious how far through the orders they managed to get.

9. MAV15
    Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but when did the price go down? I still see it as a "holiday offer" priced at $599.

Am I missing something?

10. Venture Guy
    No. You are a great proofreader, though. I meant to say the day before the price goes up.

11. David Lucman
    I ordered as soon as it went up. Scheduled for Tuesday delivery.

12. LaCuffia
    I ordered this past Sunday and they shipped out today. But it was still preorder stage at that time and shipping only started today so perhaps it would only take a day or so after order to ship.

13. gregr507
    Where are you getting this information from? I contacted Audeze regarding how long the holiday pricing would last, and here is the reply they sent me:

"Thanks for reaching out! We do not currently have an end date for the holiday pricing, however, you can expect it to remain at this price at least until next year."

starence likes this.
  14. Elyfantman
    I ordered it on release. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday.

15. LaCuffia
    You are probably forgetting that it’s essentially a product that first came out 8 years ago and had an established reputation. Different marketing principles apply in that context but I get that information has been sparse.

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Next

Last