Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread
Dec 19, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #842 of 7,334
Just did an order with Moon-Audio. Can't beat Paypal Credit with this one. I was planning originally to get the Ether Flows but I can't resist $599 for a lighter LCD-2. Let me give that model a shot and see if I can do Planars again. Or my ears might been too Gradoed......

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #843 of 7,334
Just did an order with Moon-Audio. Can't beat Paypal Credit with this one. I was planning originally to get the Ether Flows but I can't resist $599 for a lighter LCD-2. Let me give that model a shot and see if I can do Planars again. Or my ears might been too Gradoed......
You can order from Reseller? really? I got mine cancelled from other reseller saying that Audeze only offers this headphone directly through them.

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #844 of 7,334
This crazy shipping price outside of the US is really making me hesitate. 600 dollar and 115 dollar shipping.. And I will of course get unlucky and get a custom fee of 20% or something from Swedish import...

I've been thinking of getting these headphones to use for anything at my computer or would they be to heavy for comfortable use while gaming etc?
I'll ship them out from Audeze if you'd like. I declare $15 or something small and shipping won't be that much even though you'd be paying twice. To me and then you out of the country.

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #847 of 7,334
You quoted me the link to the product page which doesn't prove anything (something I have seen before going for the other reseller for extra bonus). Of course i got it from other reseller which also put it on the webpage, ordered , paid and got cancelled the day after saying the Audeze doesn't accept order from reseller at the moment. I went to local audio store in NY here which is Audio46 and the people there said the same thing for LCD2C.

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #848 of 7,334
You quoted me the link to the product page which doesn't prove anything (something I have seen before going for the other reseller for extra bonus). Of course i got it from other reseller which also put it on the webpage, ordered , paid and got cancelled the day after saying the Audeze doesn't accept order from reseller at the moment. I went to local audio store in NY here which is Audio46 and the people there said the same thing for LCD2C.

Ok, then if they cancel my order then I am cool with it. I'll just get another headphone. I don't like Audeze financing since it isn't interest free.

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:46 PM Post #849 of 7,334
Ok, then if they cancel my order then I am cool with it. I'll just get another headphone. I don't like Audeze financing since it isn't interest free.
My fund was being hanged around for 3-4 days by Paypal which were kind of annoying and unexpected. There is no other choices, look like Audeze is being serious about quality control.

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #852 of 7,334
My fund was being hanged around for 3-4 days by Paypal which were kind of annoying and unexpected. There is no other choices, look like Audeze is being serious about quality control.

I do pricey payments with Paypal Credit if accepted. The 0% financing for six months works in my favor. Also, if they do a refund, then the payment automatic gets refunded back into my Paypal Credit account. No worries on that end. :)

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #853 of 7,334
This crazy shipping price outside of the US is really making me hesitate. 600 dollar and 115 dollar shipping.. And I will of course get unlucky and get a custom fee of 20% or something from Swedish import...

I've been thinking of getting these headphones to use for anything at my computer or would they be to heavy for comfortable use while gaming etc?

At one point these were $999+ headphones so at worst you will be playing original price.

I joke, but they will likely be worth it for music. Gaming, it can be done but it doesn’t have the spacious atmosphere - it is more intimate and weighty. Maybe for a game like the Witcher 3 it would be fine. I’d say single player titles should be okay.

Playing something like Rainbow Six Siege my HD700 reign supreme and for closed the HD250 May actually be the best overall. Recently got the HD630vb and it is still early but they did exceptionally well for gaming - sitting in-between the LCD2 and HD700 in tonality and spaciousness (awesome headphones)

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #854 of 7,334
I do pricey payments with Paypal Credit if accepted. The 0% financing for six months works in my favor. Also, if they do a refund, then the payment automatic gets refunded back into my Paypal Credit account. No worries on that end. :)
beware of that paypal credit card, it was nice for first 6 months....it's not free after that though. Look like they are trying to hook new people into it.

Dec 19, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #855 of 7,334
I will get mine on Thursday ..Whoops
ya but will you have friday off to enjoy them XD !!!! hehe they left east Texas 8 hours ago sooo :p lets hope for a thursday delivery !! fyi I live in miami, Florida only far north peoplez are further hehe(i'm looking at you maine !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back