1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by XERO1, Oct 7, 2017.
First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Next

Last
  1. lentoviolento
    they want 100 dollars to ship to italy, don't understand why..... THIS is a robbery...

2. wazzupi
    I just got a waiting for shipping update.

3. wazzupi
    I didnt have a 15 dollar option for shipping... Overnight was 40 dollars

4. boostergold90
    Yeah, I was just exaggerating to make the point. Will be very keen on the first round of impressions when these start hitting.

wazzupi likes this.
  5. Taylor Smith
    After getting back from audeze's support, direct orders will start going out late this week, and the bulk of them next week.

6. LaCuffia
    You mean direct orders from the website ? I thought that was all that’s available at this point anyway.

7. Taylor Smith
    That's what I take from it, that's just what he said verbatim. I didn't think there was any place else to order unless some special order. But I doubt that.

8. LaCuffia
    Maybe the shipments to dealers are next week. I think a bunch of them have them available for pre-order.

9. Zoom25
  10. Standardsixty3
  11. blargman
    Does anyone know what cable these come with? The website mentions an XLR cable but I'm seeing people here mentioning a 1/4 one. I'd prefer the 1/4 stereo as I don't have an XLR amp :/

12. David Lucman
    It's the 1/4 one. 1/4 to dual MINI XLR.

13. blargman
    Oh, the connector on the headphone is mini xlr.. that makes much more sense. thank you. just ordered, we'll see how i like it :)

14. squee116
    So hyped for these, so inevitably, my expectations will fail me. The sad cycle of excitement

15. Nautrachkfriend
    Really hoping to get a notification of any shipping updates on my order soon!

It's been a real vicious cycle of checking and checking, the excitement is real.

Anyone else get any updates?

First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Next

Last