Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Feb 8, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #1,352 of 7,352

Ok. So i have been listening to these for the past 3 weeks and they sound amazing . But now I have an issue with the cypher cable ...it cuts off like disconnected. Music stops and I have to wiggle/ jigle the cable from the lighting port section. IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE :rage:

Do you have access to another iDevice that you can  try? The problem could be either the port on the iDevice or the connector on the cable. 

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:39 AM Post #1,355 of 7,352
Do you have access to another iDevice that you can  try? The problem could be either the port on the iDevice or the connector on the cable. 

I tried the stock earbuds on my phone and don't have this problem with them. I plugged them in tugged on it while music was playing to put it to the test and all is good when connected ..

Feb 8, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #1,356 of 7,352
Has anyone tried Shure rubber tips with the 20s? I use the medium ones with my SE535s and get a good seal. Would they fit the 20s? Thanks in advance

Feb 8, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #1,358 of 7,352
  Has anyone tried Shure rubber tips with the 20s? I use the medium ones with my SE535s and get a good seal. Would they fit the 20s? Thanks in advance

I came to the Audeze iSine 10 from the Shure SE425.  I loved the foam tips, but the hole isn't large enough for the iSine.  However, the Comply T600 is similar to the Shure foam tips and fits the iSine.  That said, the Comply T600 tips negatively affect the sound quality.  It's pretty noticeable, too.  Therefore, I'm sticking with the rubber tips that came with the iSine.

Feb 8, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #1,359 of 7,352
Hi to you all, just ordered an iSine 10 here in Germany and I am now looking for a good balanced aftermarket 2-Pin cable to go along with my Onkyo DP-X1!
Which one(s) would you recommend?Thanks

It depends what you want, to me iSine10 +DPX1 may sound too thin, you should look for the "Summer" and "Autumn" cables (see the link) to add  warmth to the sound (personally I really like the LABKable Takumi cable)
If you want more clarity, there are a lot of nice silver cable from DHC,Toxic,Brimar , Whiplash and many other companies
The
http://www.head-fi.org/t/804952/high-end-iem-cable-thread-impressions-pics-comparisons-and-reviews

By the way, these cables are expensive and the fact that often you cannot try them before buy,  the good thing to do is to buya secondhand one (the  people here in head-fi offer a lot of good secondhand cable deals)

Feb 8, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #1,360 of 7,352
I ordered the 20's with cipher a while ago from razordogaudio. @audeze any word on when third party retailers will receive their allocation?

I received my cypher edition iSine 20 preorder from Razordog two days ago.

I preordered three months ago, so I can't say how backed up they are, but can confirm that they are receiving stock!

How are people tackling the comfort of these things? I can't wear them for more than an hour or so before my ears start to hurt. I've tried both the hard and soft hooks, and both have their problems.

I wish they included different size hooks with these things.

Note for people using the cypher cable: I highly recommend using the clip to attach the cypher dac to your shirt, as with it dangling, its like hanging a weight from your ears. No bueno for keeping a good seal.

Feb 8, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #1,361 of 7,352
I received my cypher edition iSine 20 preorder from Razordog two days ago.

I preordered three months ago, so I can't say how backed up they are, but can confirm that they are receiving stock!

Thanks-just emailed them. I order a few weeks back, but was told I'd be in the first shipment. Did they notify you that it shipped or did it just arrive? Hopefully it's on it's way!

Feb 8, 2017 at 4:15 PM Post #1,362 of 7,352
  How are people tackling the comfort of these things? I can't wear them for more than an hour or so before my ears start to hurt. I've tried both the hard and soft hooks, and both have their problems.

I wish they included different size hooks with these things.

Note for people using the cypher cable: I highly recommend using the clip to attach the cypher dac to your shirt, as with it dangling, its like hanging a weight from your ears. No bueno for keeping a good seal.

I struggled with comfort the first few days.  However, that soon ended once I realized that there are two sizes of EarLocks.  The larger pair did the trick for me, and I finally found a comfortable fit after playing around with the different sizes of earbuds.

Feb 8, 2017 at 5:20 PM Post #1,364 of 7,352
Thanks-just emailed them. I order a few weeks back, but was told I'd be in the first shipment. Did they notify you that it shipped or did it just arrive? Hopefully it's on it's way!

They send out automated emails for Shipping, Delivery Date estimate, and Final Delivery. 

Quote:

I struggled with comfort the first few days.  However, that soon ended once I realized that there are two sizes of EarLocks.  The larger pair did the trick for me, and I finally found a comfortable fit after playing around with the different sizes of earbuds.I 

Do the silicone internal ear locks hold them in place for you? I can't get them to stay put for longer than 20m or so, despite jamming the things into the folds of my ear. (large & small)

Feb 8, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #1,365 of 7,352
I tried the stock earbuds on my phone and don't have this problem with them. I plugged them in tugged on it while music was playing to put it to the test and all is good when connected ..

I've had this problem with the isine 10 as well as the Sine. I have a newer iphone 7 and at the time of owning the Sines it was brand spanking new so cleanliness was not an issue. The Sine issue got better with time and I am hoping the same for the isines. Although, I think it may have something to do with the Audeze app, it is kinda buggy imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back