Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Nov 3, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #631 of 7,353

Cheers

P.S. I clicked on your link, it took me through to your website, I had a look and left the site.  5 minutes later I get an email from Audio Sanctuary all about the iSines.

Can you clarify how that happened?

That is a coincidence. We just sent out an email about them now being available for pre-order!

All the best

Phil

Nov 3, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #632 of 7,353

Cheers

P.S. I clicked on your link, it took me through to your website, I had a look and left the site.  5 minutes later I get an email from Audio Sanctuary all about the iSines.

Can you clarify how that happened?

That is a coincidence. We just sent out an email about them now being available for pre-order!

All the best

Phil

Phil I asked you earlier about the Sony gold Walkman.Will you have it sometimes,but the non capped version? Thanks.

Nov 3, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #637 of 7,353
There are lots of ways for someone to get hold and use your email address for advertising purposes.Feel feel to PM to talk about it,and of course i do not work for them nor i am affiliated,even if i wanted to,i have been ignored when requested such thing :frowning2:

All sorted now

Happy to hear that.

Nov 5, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #639 of 7,353
  I am fiending so hard for a pair of 20's right now.

It's November pls Audeze ;_;

for some reason they don't respond to us asking for release updates..  We've brought it up multiple times.. their site still says early november, as far as I know nobody has gotten any reply from their email sign up thing, and there's been nothing else at all.. kinda weird since they seem to be on track...  Maybe they just don't want to take any money until they actually have product.. though no updates at all...  I dunno.

Nov 5, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #640 of 7,353
  for some reason they don't respond to us asking for release updates..  We've brought it up multiple times.. their site still says early november, as far as I know nobody has gotten any reply from their email sign up thing, and there's been nothing else at all.. kinda weird since they seem to be on track...  Maybe they just don't want to take any money until they actually have product.. though no updates at all...  I dunno.

There are a number of companies asking outrageous...absolutely outrageous prices for varying levels of good.  Ever heard the Andromeda? I did again just today and am kinda staggered by the praise. It is in fact good but c'mon. Noble K10U? ..c'mon Both of those cost what? This company is going to intro relatively new tech, genuinely new in it's config and the "B" level model will be less than $400 bucks. That is a deal. The Mojo was a deal in that way.

I get your concern but if they never answer and do drop that thing for under 400 bones they will sell a lot and be praised. They got a lot of flack from me for not helping a customer who was in panic mode because they are so small they were at a meet and there was actually nobody else to help the guy. They are not it seems very big outside the audiophile community. I am stoked they are making sonic excellence available for less than an arm and a leg like CHORD did last year around this time.

I was about to type a different post but remembered the $

C.R.E.A.M

They will get some of my cash whenever they are ready
L3000.gif

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #641 of 7,353
I really do think this'll be my first Audeze purchase.  I almost bought the on ear Sine, but decided to give a different portable headphone a try and love it a ton, cost less too.  I suspect I'll buy from them directly so I can test out the one combo I'm unsure of and see how it pairs.  I'm very curious to see what a renowned basshead like @Hawaiibadboy will think of these.

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #642 of 7,353
  I really do think this'll be my first Audeze purchase.  I almost bought the on ear Sine, but decided to give a different portable headphone a try and love it a ton, cost less too.  I suspect I'll buy from them directly so I can test out the one combo I'm unsure of and see how it pairs.  I'm very curious to see what a renowned basshead like @Hawaiibadboy will think of these.

I love the hell out of my EX1000 and they are from 2010 and not renowned for bass but I can get that genie out of the bottle with em.
 This set is like 30mm or something? I'll get some good clean bass no doubt. Good seal, clean power and the right EQ and I'll be trippin happy. I love me some mids and really love stage size so this should be good.

Nov 6, 2016 at 1:56 AM Post #645 of 7,353
I think you should do what I and many others are doing which is waiting till the masses have them and leave their opinions/reviews. However, if you must preorder them some lucky souls have said that the slight increase in performance from the 20's will make the difference if you can afford the higher cost. Like many other headphones, diminishing returns affects higher end headphones as you are paying mostly for a sound signature the higher up you go rather than sound quality. So get the iSine 10 if you wanna be "budget" but get 80-90% performance of the iSine 20, or pay the difference and know you'll have the premiere IEM barring the iSine 3 (or whatever they end up calling it which is 2500$).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back