Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Sep 5, 2016 at 6:03 AM Post #227 of 7,352
I see the cable for Iphone and Ipad, any cable for Android?
Thx

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #229 of 7,352
I meant no disrespect. I completely agree but for those that want a universal dac/amp that is not proprietary to just one system would need something other than the cipher cable. I guess it would be in my best interest to put feedback in to Apple to use a USB-C input and then put in feedback to Audeze to work on a USB-C CIPHER Cable that would as well and on both platforms. Also the Mojo was merely an example and I should have stated that.

Actually Apple has Thunderbolt 3 which is compatible with USB-C cables.

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:27 AM Post #231 of 7,352
Sorry if it has been already mentioned, but is there any plan to release a cheaper package without the dac-cable?
I do not plan to change my equipment for a new connector, and it would allow others customers to save some money, and avoid the pollution and waste of an unused electronic equipment.

Sep 5, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #235 of 7,352
Sorry if it has been already mentioned, but is there any plan to release a cheaper package without the dac-cable?
I do not plan to change my equipment for a new connector, and it would allow others customers to save some money, and avoid the pollution and waste of an unused electronic equipment.

Sigh...  Right from their product page... 

Package Includes

1. Certificate of authenticity
  2. User guide and warranty
  3. 1/8” to 1/4” adapter
  4. 1.5m audio cable, 1/8” stereo plug input to 2-pin plug ouput
  5. 1.5m Cipher cable, Lightning plug input to 2-pin plug ouput

Sep 5, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #236 of 7,352
Sigh...  Right from their product page... 

Package Includes

1. Certificate of authenticity
  2. User guide and warranty
  3. 1/8” to 1/4” adapter
  4. 1.5m audio cable, 1/8” stereo plug input to 2-pin plug ouput
  5. 1.5m Cipher cable, Lightning plug input to 2-pin plug ouput

Yes the product page mention cipher cable is part of the package. My question is about a plan to sell the earphones without the cipher cable, as a cheaper package.

Sep 5, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #237 of 7,352
if the product contains both standard 3.5mm cable and lightning cable, just now much extra are non "i" user paying for apple tax? both 10 & 20 can potentially be much cheaper than the current retail price?

Sep 5, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #238 of 7,352
if the product contains both standard 3.5mm cable and lightning cable, just now much extra are non "i" user paying for apple tax? both 10 & 20 can potentially be much cheaper than the current retail price?
my understanding is that the cipher cable contains a dac, that added to the Lightning license to Apple makes me suspect that cable has a non-negligible cost impact. If my assumption is correct, it would be great to have a different package for non Apple users, or those who prefer a different dac, and keep the cipher cable as an option.

Sep 5, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #240 of 7,352
my understanding is that the cipher cable contains a dac, that added to the Lightning license to Apple makes me suspect that cable has a non-negligible cost impact. If my assumption is correct, it would be great to have a different package for non Apple users, or those who prefer a different dac, and keep the cipher cable as an option.

It has a DAC and an amp. There's also an iOS app that has an equalizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back