Audeze CRBN Interview, Review, Measurements
Nov 2, 2021 at 10:37 AM Post #766 of 1,903
Absolutely, and anything to encourage more people to try stats. If the market grows, so will innovation and options.

Nov 2, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #767 of 1,903
I have a BHSE, but I've been looking for a good sub-1K option to use in a second setup in another room. In the STAX III topic, there are constantly people looking for info on lower cost STAX amps. So I'm pretty sure there is a market for a STAX D50-like device with more power. Agree, that ideally it should have both digital and analog inputs.
Consider the portable amp Kerry, Kevin and mafia are working on.

Nov 2, 2021 at 6:31 PM Post #769 of 1,903
So what i can say for sure that this CRBN can move a lot of air mass...and never to much...and not to less👍

And this very very fast

NOMAX

Ps.also with higher volume :)

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021 at 2:13 PM Post #770 of 1,903
So what i can say for sure that this CRBN can move a lot of air mass...and never to much...and not to less👍

And this very very fast

NOMAX

Ps.also with higher volume :)
Nomax and the Audeze tonality have not gotten along so well so far. I'm curious whether this will go well this time! :wink:

The frequency response graph of the CRBN looks quite good/neutral to me. Looking foward to hear if the headphone guru can confirm this after having taken a listen. 👍

Nov 3, 2021 at 7:23 PM Post #771 of 1,903
Everyone including myself Was expecting it, my dealer just contacted me to inform me, that the expected delivery date Was positionen to Dezember

Just following up here, as got an update from my dealer as well that it and x9000 are now looking at December. I ordered the CRBN about 1-2 weeks after announcement and the stax 1 week after (for reference). Totally expecting that they could both push into January as well. Hopefully not, but personally, I'm not bothered. It's helpful knowing potential realistic timeframes so you can adjust expectations--hence why I'm sharing.

Really looking forward to continued impressions in both threads as they trickle into others hands. :)

Nov 3, 2021 at 7:30 PM Post #772 of 1,903
Just following up here, as got an update from my dealer as well that it and x9000 are now looking at December. I ordered the CRBN about 1-2 weeks after announcement and the stax 1 week after (for reference). Totally expecting that they could both push into January as well. Hopefully not, but personally, I'm not bothered. It's helpful knowing potential realistic timeframes so you can adjust expectations--hence why I'm sharing.

Really looking forward to continued impressions in both threads as they trickle into others hands. :)
Yeah so close After the Meze Elite release I really don't mind some breathing room for the wallet.
Pushing into january doesn't seem totally unlikely either.

Whenever I receive further delay info, or the headphones in my hands, I will keep you all posted.

Nov 4, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #773 of 1,903
Got my shipping notification for CRBN - can’t wait!

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Nov 4, 2021 at 10:42 AM Post #775 of 1,903
Nomax and the Audeze tonality have not gotten along so well so far. I'm curious whether this will go well this time! :wink:

The frequency response graph of the CRBN looks quite good/neutral to me. Looking foward to hear if the headphone guru can confirm this after having taken a listen. 👍

You can read my full report about the CRBN on Saturday 👍

NOMAX

Nov 4, 2021 at 10:43 AM Post #776 of 1,903
On the other thread there is a advertising speech made by Spritzer
Can you link it?
Birgirs speech is potentially interesting

Nov 4, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #777 of 1,903
Nov 4, 2021 at 1:30 PM Post #778 of 1,903
Yes, I've been looking forward to that one for awhile. Any idea when it will be available?
Probably 2022 as Kerry has just picked back up progress as they work out the kinks.

Nov 4, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #779 of 1,903

Can't wait to read your next shoot out.

Nov 4, 2021 at 4:12 PM Post #780 of 1,903

Users who are viewing this thread

Back