Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones at the top of my wish list.
Nov 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #736 of 820

I am aware... If some one had all three in their posseion It would destory my Monitor... the sheer awesomeness of it all! Can't wait to see some one Dynamat Mod those suckers! 

Martin Custom Audio can compete with Audeze................as can Lawton. 

I like the look of the Audez'e's better
wink_face.gif

Nov 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #740 of 820
Come on Anak!
You also got these Audeze's?!?!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!

:p

Impressions against the TH900s, STAX, Alpha Dogs and even the Signature DJs are completely welcomed!!!! 

very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 5, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #745 of 820
  You got them 7 hours ago, time to start posting info! :D.

Catspaw and other lucky one....I Will be VERY interested to know How much the XC Isolate.

Indeed I have à TH900 but i can't use it in the bed . . . next to my wife sleeping :)

So i was about to buy some IEM :frowning2:(( or a Sig PRO but this LCD-XC should of course provide a much better sound. . . If it do NOT leak !

thanks in advance

Nov 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #747 of 820
  Catspaw and other lucky one....I Will be VERY interested to know How much the XC Isolate.

Indeed I have à TH900 but i can't use it in the bed . . . next to my wife sleeping :)

So i was about to buy some IEM :frowning2:(( or a Sig PRO but this LCD-XC should of course provide a much better sound. . . If it do NOT leak !

thanks in advance

I used to have the TH900 and used them in bed as well. Got complaints from the wife since they did leak sound quite a bit. I'll report on the sound leakage when I get them, but I'm guessing IEM's will still be best if you want to listen to music while she sleeps. 

Nov 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #748 of 820
You guys should just run a fan in the room or some other source of consistent low volume noise...either that or TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!! lol

Nov 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #749 of 820
  You guys should just run a fan in the room or some other source of consistent low volume noise...either that or TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!! lol

I know this is meant in humor, but sound leakage out is not the issue for me and many others, it is sound leakage in when in noisy environments (office/plane)

Nov 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #750 of 820

I know this is meant in humor, but sound leakage out is not the issue for me and many others, it is sound leakage in when in noisy environments (office/plane)

I'm glad you mentioned that, cause it reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask...

Do any of you guys prefer closed headphones strictly for sonic reasons, or is it only due to the fact that you need isolation one way or the other? Do any of you just prefer closed back headphones because they sound better than open or semi-open? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back