Audeze Annual B-Stock Sale is On Now!
Nov 17, 2022 at 8:42 PM Post #76 of 99
I find it really odd that Audeze replied to me on the first page “Penrose PlayStation will be available at discount from Gramophone in one week…”
I’ve heard that customer service is suspect. Perhaps Audeze still holding out closer to Black Friday? If not I will take my business elsewhere. 🙂
Gramophone is not Audeze. Gramophone is a high end stereo store on the east coast. Have you checked their website, which is clearly what @Audeze was telling you to do.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022 at 9:24 AM Post #78 of 99
No disrespect but no duuuh, of course Ive checked – everyday, the Penrose never went on sale.
Just trying to help dude. No need to be snarky.

All of 103 posts and only 21 likes. Lol! Gee, I wonder why?? 🙄

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022 at 12:57 PM Post #79 of 99
Just trying to help dude. No need to be snarky.

All of 103 posts and only 21 likes. Lol! Gee, I wonder why?? 🙄
I said no disrespect and i meant it truly. Its difficult to judge one's tone over a text chat. After all you wrote "Have you checked their website, which is clearly what @Audeze was telling you to do." I mistakenly interpreted your tone as snarky, apologies. My frustration is more with Audeze for clearly telling me incorrect information therefore waisting my time.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2022 at 4:46 PM Post #80 of 99
I think the B-stock sale is over.

Still waiting for my LCD-3. It says they were shipped and I found a tracking number on the website, but disappointed that I had to find it myself - never got an email from @Audeze. Also disappointed that I paid on 11/8 and I’ll be waiting until 11/21 to receive them, but, I suppose that’s part of the price of getting a bargain. If they live up to their rep, it will have been worth the wait. Meanwhile I get to have a few more days with my old loves before the new big bombshell comes to town. (This is me trying to be circumspect instead of cranky.) 😬
So...did you get your LCD-3?

Nov 23, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #83 of 99
Man... been watching for the sale all week. Had hoped to finally try their iems. I had no idea they had the sale a couple weeks ago. Bummer lol
Keep an eye out VERY SOON, as we may have some news to share.

You can subscribe to our mailing list here. This will keep you up to date.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Nov 24, 2022 at 1:45 PM Post #85 of 99
Okay I’ll bite, signed up waiting for the Penrose to go on sale. Not to be a pill but literally EVERY gaming headset is on sale except the Penrose at the moment. Looking forward to cyber Monday? 🙌🏼

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022 at 12:58 PM Post #88 of 99
Probably because many of us are enjoying our new headphones...

Nov 29, 2022 at 4:43 PM Post #89 of 99
+ no complaints!

Nov 30, 2022 at 3:59 PM Post #90 of 99
Ha welp, not me. Audeze said the Penrose would go on sale 2 weeks ago and it never happened. Unless 1 pair was on sale and I missed it? :smile:

Took my gaming headphone money elsewhere, got 20% off EPOS H6Pro open back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back