Audeze Annual B-Stock Sale is On Now!
Nov 13, 2022 at 2:26 AM Post #61 of 99
Maybe your location?
New York City? That’s not usually a problem destination. I’d understand if they had shipped and I hadn’t received them yet, but I don’t understand why they haven’t even shipped.

Nov 13, 2022 at 5:25 AM Post #64 of 99
Can’t believe all you guys are receiving yours already and my LCD-3 paid on 11/8 still remain ‘unfulfilled’. What’s up with that @Audeze? 😕
My order was on 11/7 and I just got tracking today. I bet yours will ship on monday. I emailed them to ask. They said its a busy time of year

Nov 13, 2022 at 6:34 AM Post #65 of 99
They’re faster shipping this year than last year or in 2020. I’ve bought from them during their annual sales the last few years.

Nov 13, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #66 of 99
They’re faster shipping this year than last year or in 2020. I’ve bought from them during their annual sales the last few years.
I guess it’s just luck of the draw with thrm at this time of year.

Nov 14, 2022 at 1:57 PM Post #68 of 99
My order was on 11/7 and I just got tracking today. I bet yours will ship on monday. I emailed them to ask. They said its a busy time of year
You called it - haven’t gotten the email yet, but the status on my account has been changed to ‘fulfilled’ and the tracking info is posted.

2BFA7B16-604C-4660-B036-01BB84C0ABE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2022 at 10:12 PM Post #70 of 99
These LCD-24 just showed up that I got from the sale. Just getting to know their sound and looking forward to seeing what amp they pair best with.
1668481874544.png

Nov 15, 2022 at 1:15 AM Post #71 of 99
You called it - haven’t gotten the email yet, but the status on my account has been changed to ‘fulfilled’ and the tracking info is posted.

2BFA7B16-604C-4660-B036-01BB84C0ABE4.jpeg
Mine (LCD-X) also shows as shipped today. expected delivery date is Thursday so I’m stoked!

Nov 17, 2022 at 4:25 PM Post #74 of 99
Still waiting on Penrose to go on sale, wasn't it supposed to be this week? :rolling_eyes: Maybe Black Friday?
I think the B-stock sale is over.

Still waiting for my LCD-3. It says they were shipped and I found a tracking number on the website, but disappointed that I had to find it myself - never got an email from @Audeze. Also disappointed that I paid on 11/8 and I’ll be waiting until 11/21 to receive them, but, I suppose that’s part of the price of getting a bargain. If they live up to their rep, it will have been worth the wait. Meanwhile I get to have a few more days with my old loves before the new big bombshell comes to town. (This is me trying to be circumspect instead of cranky.) 😬

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2022 at 7:38 PM Post #75 of 99
I think the B-stock sale is over.

Still waiting for my LCD-3. It says they were shipped and I found a tracking number on the website, but disappointed that I had to find it myself - never got an email from @Audeze. Also disappointed that I paid on 11/8 and I’ll be waiting until 11/21 to receive them, but, I suppose that’s part of the price of getting a bargain. If they live up to their rep, it will have been worth the wait. Meanwhile I get to have a few more days with my old loves before the new big bombshell comes to town. (This is me trying to be circumspect instead of cranky.) 😬
I find it really odd that Audeze replied to me on the first page “Penrose PlayStation will be available at discount from Gramophone in one week…”
I’ve heard that customer service is suspect. Perhaps Audeze still holding out closer to Black Friday? If not I will take my business elsewhere. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back