Audeze Annual B-Stock Sale is On Now!
Nov 7, 2022 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 99

Our Annual B-Stock Sale is Here​

Save as much as 66% on a limited supply of B-stock headphones and headsets, perfect for a holiday gift for your loved ones, or yourself!
LCD-5CRBN
LCD-RLCD-24
LCD-4LCD-4Z
LCD-XLCD-XC
LCD-3LCD-MX4
LCD-1LCD-2
LCD-GXMobius
LCD-i4LCD-i3
iSine 20iSine 10
LCD-2 ClassicLCD-2 Classic
Closed-Back

Sale ends 11:59 PM, Pacific Time, Nov 14.

These items will sell out FAST so get them before they're gone!

Only while supplies last! Be forewarned – These sell out very quickly as we only have a limited number available. We typically sell out of products in the first few hours!

Warranty: B-Stock inventory for products currently in production come with our standard three year driver warranty, with one year on all other parts (Warranty on Mobius and Penrose is one year for all parts). B-stock inventory may not include all accessories or cables previously offered. No warranty support is offered for issues relating to cosmetic defects or outdated accessories for B-stock.

Limitations: This promotion is only available for the North America (Audeze does not pay shipping or duty outside the USA), and additional discounts cannot be combined with these already ridiculous sale prices. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders that violate these terms.
Our return policy for this promotion is 10 days from the date of delivery. While every B-Stock unit performs and tests as new, you should expect minor cosmetic blemishes.
Due to the high volume of sales resulting from the Promotion, some delays in our standard shipping and support response times should be expected. Our operating hours are from Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm PST. We work diligently to ensure all orders are shipped as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Nov 7, 2022 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 99
Oh dang. Saw this too late for the LCD-3 and 4 options, but can't beat a LCD-X for that price!

Nov 7, 2022 at 3:19 PM Post #3 of 99
The sale went live just after 12pm EST despite the email saying 12pm PST. Regardless I was able to pick up an LCD-24 which I'm looking forward to hearing.

Nov 7, 2022 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 99
You offer these Deals every year.
I ask every year: Will we see some B-Stock Deals outside of North America as well?

Nov 7, 2022 at 6:10 PM Post #6 of 99
You offer these Deals every year.
I ask every year: Will we see some B-Stock Deals outside of North America as well?
Why would they?

So they pull units out of production that don't meet spec, label them as B-Stock, then selectively ship them to various countries so they can offer a small B-Stock special day? They would have to be on the same shipments as all the other units to the various stores too, to not blow cost with shipping.

Nov 7, 2022 at 6:15 PM Post #7 of 99
Why would they?

So they pull units out of production that don't meet spec, label them as B-Stock, then selectively ship them to various countries so they can offer a small B-Stock special day? They would have to be on the same shipments as all the other units to the various stores too, to not blow cost with shipping.
Just opening the Sale to International customers would suffice.
I can order an Audeze headphone from the website at full price as well, why not a discounted one?

Nov 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM Post #8 of 99
Thanks a lot Audeze. As stated above by @cangle, the sale went live just after 12:00 PM Eastern time, not 12:00 PM Pacific time as Audeze stated in the email they sent out. In my opinion, Audeze should allow anyone who waited until 3:00 PM Pacific time for the sale to start to purchase any item in the sale list that was sold out before 3:00 PM Pacific time. Not our fault Audeze failed to follow their on email and started the sale 3 hours earlier than it was scheduled to start.

Nov 8, 2022 at 7:38 AM Post #12 of 99
Missed zebra wood lcd-3 for $1,199. Had it in my cart but gone before I checked out. Very sad.

😔

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2022 at 9:10 AM Post #14 of 99
LCD-X - that the 2021 version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back