ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF
Oct 7, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #107 of 9,716
As a student still in high school who owns the Omni, my dreams are not that crushed. I can probably sell the Omni's by the end of next year and save up just enough to be able to grab an Atticus or an used/B-stock Ekion. I'm just glad Zach finally freed himself from the limitations of the t50rp driver. I really hope these new headphones compete well with the current era of headphones "rezolushon" wise. 

Oct 7, 2016 at 1:50 AM Post #108 of 9,716
  As a student still in high school who owns the Omni, my dreams are not that crushed. I can probably sell the Omni's by the end of next year and save up just enough to be able to grab an Atticus or an used/B-stock Ekion. I'm just glad Zach finally freed himself from the limitations of the t50rp driver. I really hope these new headphones compete well with the current era of headphones "rezolushon" wise. 

Well look at Mr. Moneybags over here, living off of non-ramen and listening to sweet ZMF drivers

XD

Oct 7, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #110 of 9,716
As a college graduate, I look forward to purchasing these after listening to them at RMAF. ... Oh, and my dreams remain uncrushed.

Oct 7, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #112 of 9,716
Oct 7, 2016 at 6:19 AM Post #114 of 9,716
I will be keeping a close eye on the Eikon and maybe sometime I will pull the trigger on it, being that I love what Zach has done with the Omni.

It should be a wonderful match with my amp, so I am very interested to say the least.

Oct 7, 2016 at 6:30 AM Post #115 of 9,716
  I will be keeping a close eye on the Eikon and maybe sometime I will pull the trigger on it, being that I love what Zach has done with the Omni.

It should be a wonderful match with my amp, so I am very interested to say the least.

Zach said these pair well with OTL - so start saving up Joe! 
biggrin.gif
 There will be pre-order discounts IIRC.

Oct 7, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #117 of 9,716
I'll be keeping an eye (ear) out for the Eikon
biggrin.gif

What intrigues me is the more dynamic and weighty nature of the bio-cellulose driver (and Zach's tuning ofcourse which I love on my Omni).
Probably next year the Omni will get a bigger brother to play with
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back