1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hisoundfi, Oct 1, 2016.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. Cinder
    As a completely broke college student who doesn't own any ZMF, mine is too :frowning2:

2. Vanheim
    As a student still in high school who owns the Omni, my dreams are not that crushed. I can probably sell the Omni's by the end of next year and save up just enough to be able to grab an Atticus or an used/B-stock Ekion. I'm just glad Zach finally freed himself from the limitations of the t50rp driver. I really hope these new headphones compete well with the current era of headphones "rezolushon" wise. 

3. Cinder
    Well look at Mr. Moneybags over here, living off of non-ramen and listening to sweet ZMF drivers

XD

4. Vanheim
    Hahaha lol. The hard part is patience. With patience comes time and with time comes money. I think. 

5. ProfFalkin
    As a college graduate, I look forward to purchasing these after listening to them at RMAF. ... Oh, and my dreams remain uncrushed.

6. Cinder
    Hey, its me ur brother

7. ProfFalkin

Brother? Did my sister get a sex change?

8. BunnyNamedCraig

I see you say that your in high school and the first thing I think is... "it is way too early for them to develop this audio addiction..."

9. whirlwind
    I will be keeping a close eye on the Eikon and maybe sometime I will pull the trigger on it, being that I love what Zach has done with the Omni.

It should be a wonderful match with my amp, so I am very interested to say the least.

10. lukeap69

Zach said these pair well with OTL - so start saving up Joe! [​IMG] There will be pre-order discounts IIRC.

11. DaemonSire
    Or go for the double-whammy and pair it with his new amp coming out.... ka-ching

12. felix3650
    I'll be keeping an eye (ear) out for the Eikon[​IMG]
    What intrigues me is the more dynamic and weighty nature of the bio-cellulose driver (and Zach's tuning ofcourse which I love on my Omni).
    Probably next year the Omni will get a bigger brother to play with[​IMG]

13. joeq70
    Today some Eikon/Atticus impressions should start to roll in. Don't let us down RMAF attendees!

14. Mosauwer
    I am in

15. grizzlybeast
    Is the new Sony flagship there?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last