ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF
Apr 6, 2017 at 10:34 PM Post #3,151 of 9,763
Hey man thank you for taking the time to understand my situation!  I'm going to purchase the liquid carbon.  Hopefully Zach can change my order to use 4-pin XLR :wink:

Definitely excited for my future setup!

No problem! And changing that cable should be no problem at all. As anybody in this thread will tell you, Zach's customer service is second to none. :)

Apr 6, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #3,152 of 9,763

Hey man thank you for taking the time to understand my situation!  I'm going to purchase the liquid carbon.  Hopefully Zach can change my order to use 4-pin XLR :wink:

Definitely excited for my future setup!

Quote:
No problem! And changing that cable should be no problem at all. As anybody in this thread will tell you, Zach's customer service is second to none.
smily_headphones1.gif

I second this.  I emailed Zach and I got an XLR cable as well as a 1/4" one.  Both work great, and the customer service is impeccable.

And about sound, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of the Eikon.  I call it Reference with a Touch of Fun.  It's the most versatile headphone I currently own!

Apr 6, 2017 at 11:38 PM Post #3,153 of 9,763
Apr 7, 2017 at 4:23 AM Post #3,155 of 9,763
Apr 7, 2017 at 5:52 AM Post #3,156 of 9,763
Kingpin. Bill Murray. What do I win? =)

Let's see... 1 tube of toothpaste, gently used + respect + "future considerations" ... I gotta work on these prizes.

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #3,159 of 9,763
So whats the general consensus around here about which amps have the best synergy with the Atticus and Eikon?

FIIO E10K. Oops, wait, this isn't Reddit.

Well, I like my Milo a lot. The Jotunheim sounds good too.

Apr 7, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #3,161 of 9,763
Dear Atticus and Eikon, I apologize for cheating on you with Angie while traveling for two weeks. I will make it up to you this weekend.

Apr 7, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #3,162 of 9,763
Dear Atticus and Eikon, I apologize for cheating on you with Angie while traveling for two weeks. I will make it up to you this weekend.

You are forgiven, child. Now say 3 Hail Zachs and spend 8 hours of quiet Eikon critical listening time, my son.

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #3,163 of 9,763
Strange question, but can anyone else hear their heartbeat when wearing the Atticus or Eikon? Its the first time I've ever experienced it on a headphone. I hear it during the quiet sections between tracks but not during songs. 

Apr 7, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #3,164 of 9,763
  Strange question, but can anyone else hear their heartbeat when wearing the Atticus or Eikon? Its the first time I've ever experienced it on a headphone. I hear it during the quiet sections between tracks but not during songs. 

The E and A seem to be life itself. It might also be the sound of your love towards these two beautiful cans. Only heaven knows the mysterious ways of Zach's engineering.
happy_face1.gif

Apr 7, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #3,165 of 9,763

Not a strange question.

I don't have a heartbeat...nothing to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back