ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF
Oct 1, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #16 of 9,735
Wow, those looks outstanding! Build-wise, it's pretty unique. Looking forward to hearing them.

Oct 1, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #17 of 9,735

Oct 1, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #18 of 9,735
These look great...sort of a Grado rod and gimbal.

+1 to Zach being a great guy to deal with....I just recieved my Omni today, and the build quality is off the hook......I am having much fun with it!

Oct 1, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #19 of 9,735
My Elear train may be a little diverted to save up for this instead!

Oct 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #21 of 9,735

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #24 of 9,735
I just hope the pricing will be so mere mortals like me is able to afford them aswell :)
I have been wanting to try ZMF headphones for a while and with hansoteks teasing in the headphone for metal thread thise sound promising

Oct 1, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #25 of 9,735
I just hope the pricing will be so mere mortals like me is able to afford them aswell
smily_headphones1.gif

I have been wanting to try ZMF headphones for a while and with hansoteks teasing in the headphone for metal thread thise sound promising

I am guessing that pricing will start at $1299. Hope I'm wrong in a good way though 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 1, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #29 of 9,735
Def interested if they can keep the prices in line with their other stuff.

Are they making the drivers themselves or is it more like a "proprietary design"/OEM situation?
It's almost all exclusively engineered parts from what I've heard

Stunning looking, indeed. Maybe this CAN me sway back to headphones. Headband seems a bit flimsy, though.
It's not flimsy at all. It's just as sturdy as the Omni IMHO

Hey just wanted to know if these fit any better/tighter thank the t50p headband?
They fit my head a touch more comfortably than the Omni. I have an average sized head

Oct 1, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #30 of 9,735
It's almost all exclusively engineered parts from what I've heard
It's not flimsy at all. It's just as sturdy as the Omni IMHO

They fit my head a touch more comfortably than the Omni. I have an average sized head

This is quite exciting, and I hope that the pricing is student friendly, though I'm not sure how Zach could pull that off XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back