1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hisoundfi, Oct 1, 2016.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Cinder
    Wow, those looks outstanding! Build-wise, it's pretty unique. Looking forward to hearing them.

2. heliosphann
    need-it.gif

Hansotek likes this.
  3. whirlwind
    These look great...sort of a Grado rod and gimbal.

+1 to Zach being a great guy to deal with....I just recieved my Omni today, and the build quality is off the hook......I am having much fun with it!

4. Ishcabible
    My Elear train may be a little diverted to save up for this instead!

5. akg fanboy
    Hmmmm

6. Raketen

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  7. joeq70
    Yeah the Elear sounds nice, for sure, but they are flawed enough that I'm definitely waiting to hear these new ZMFs first.

8. FUYU
    Stunning looking, indeed. Maybe this CAN me sway back to headphones. Headband seems a bit flimsy, though.

9. walbum4262
    I just hope the pricing will be so mere mortals like me is able to afford them aswell :)
    I have been wanting to try ZMF headphones for a while and with hansoteks teasing in the headphone for metal thread thise sound promising

10. joeq70
    I am guessing that pricing will start at $1299. Hope I'm wrong in a good way though [​IMG]

11. YtseJamer
    Nice!

12. BunnyNamedCraig

I love this! Such a perfect headfi'r reaction

13. quisxx
    Hey just wanted to know if these fit any better/tighter thank the t50p headband?

14. Hisoundfi Contributor
    It's almost all exclusively engineered parts from what I've heard

It's not flimsy at all. It's just as sturdy as the Omni IMHO

They fit my head a touch more comfortably than the Omni. I have an average sized head

Raketen and ButtUglyJeff like this.
  15. Cinder
    This is quite exciting, and I hope that the pricing is student friendly, though I'm not sure how Zach could pull that off XD

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last