1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hisoundfi, Oct 1, 2016.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. felix3650
    I'm eager to know how does it compare to the Omni. Is it a new flagship or below the Omni as far as performance goes?

grizzlybeast likes this.
  2. Cinder
    You should know better. Zach doesn't half ass things.

3. grizzlybeast
    your so smart[​IMG] and cool

Thats a legitimate question. @felix3650
     I am sure you will find out soon enough. 

4. FastAndClean
    Atticus: TPE Driver
    what kind of driver is that?

5. ButtUglyJeff

Every headphone release @zach915m had done has outdone previous models.

And I'm sure Zach will price them fairly.  He's a headphone fanatic at heart after all...

6. wingsounds13
    More ZMF 'phones... Zach is moving a whole lot faster than my money can possibly keep up. :) I'll just have to keep saving up and see what he has available when the money comes together.

J.P.

7. LepakVT
    Hoping the prices are reasonable on these. Looking forward to hearing updates after RMAF. 

8. mysticstryk

Easy, don't overcharge just because you can like many planar manufacturers have been doing.

Zach has always been awesome in pricing his headphones just right. The Omni is a terrific headphone and a great value proposition at $900. Zach has always struck me as a fellow enthusiast at heart.

9. felix3650

Thanks guys :)

I do know Zach's work. I own an Omni. This is based on a different driver type, dynamic with a biocellulose membrane (so less mechanic distortion colouring) and a thermoplastic elastomer driver (good flexibility & higly durable at the same time). So based on these particular drivers these headphones can be flagships of their own. Anyway let's wait Zach's response on that :)

grizzlybeast likes this.
  10. Taggerung
    Any chance for the stain customizability of the Vibro to be available on these models?

11. ithilienrp
    I'm getting the Eikon in Padauk and Atticus in Cherry ... no matter how they cost.

And I'm a man of my words.

12. ProfFalkin
    Yes. This please!

13. slex
    A soundalike TH900 without the treble hash for the biocell, that would be nice.

14. Aornic
    I really hope not. 

One reason I really like Zach's work is because of the natural midrange. The whole Fostex line kills that.

15. Viqor
    Really interested to see how these turn out.  Been thinking about getting some ZMF headphones (figuring out which one was already hard enough).

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last