ATH-M50S Cord Question...
Jan 12, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #16 of 20

Yea, they seem pretty legitimate so returning them should be fine. But on a side note, a skull candy profile picture?? seriously? I thought those were despised around here.

Quote:
Quote:
You know, I may just glue it - the diameter of the end of the spring (which you can't see if it is where it is supposed to be) gets wider to the point that it is bigger than the diameter of the hole... I simply can't force it in.  (contain yourself)

Can't stand the spring sliding around though :)

just ask for a refund/exchange because they're clearly defective...B&H will probably pay for shipping on both ends

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:55 AM Post #18 of 20

Quote:
My corded M50 is the same way but I did not bother asking for an exchange. Hardly a big deal to me.

about that, it's meant to be a ironic/funny avatar

Quote:
Yea, they seem pretty legitimate so returning them should be fine. But on a side note, a skull candy profile picture?? seriously? I thought those were despised around here.

Quote:
Quote:
You know, I may just glue it - the diameter of the end of the spring (which you can't see if it is where it is supposed to be) gets wider to the point that it is bigger than the diameter of the hole... I simply can't force it in.  (contain yourself)

just ask for a refund/exchange because they're clearly defective...B&H will probably pay for shipping on both ends

Jan 13, 2011 at 11:19 AM Post #19 of 20
haha I was going to say... I noticed your status on this website and your postcount, and then your avatar is skullcandy... I was puzzled lol

Quote:
Quote:
My corded M50 is the same way but I did not bother asking for an exchange. Hardly a big deal to me.

about that, it's meant to be a ironic/funny avatar

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Jan 13, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #20 of 20
So just updating to say that I was able to get the spring back into the hole... found the solution on this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/516030/ath-m50-stress-relief-spring-out-of-jack

(Maybe I should use the search function more often
rolleyes.gif
)

I did have to cut some of the coils off, though.  At least it's not annoyingly sliding around anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back