ATH M50 Expectations?
Apr 16, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #121 of 370
LOL. I haven't been following this thread for 2 days may be, and that idiot is still here.
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #123 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by choka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL. I haven't been following this thread for 2 days may be, and that idiot is still here.
biggrin.gif

as ive said dont hate me hate the headphone haha

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:26 AM Post #124 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by dandyqb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@2rooi123

why dont you come on apr.23 on our megamall meet, bring your es10 and lets compare it to our m50...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2rooi123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i dont think there is a need to compare..

Quote:

well you are making it incredibly hard not to. dandyqb just asked for you to join the meet to compare, not to decide or rank the phones. thats what head-fi is about. comparing and hearing different sound sign in hps..
I think you took his offer the wrong way. If I had the opportunity to attend a meet around here I would love to. not to judge and rank hps but just to hear the different varieties out there. alas I am stuck on this tropical rock!
frown.gif
oh well, at least the beaches are nice
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:26 AM Post #126 of 370
Quote:

hey i was saying idiot i didn't say who, but if you think it is you, you can kindly take the title
biggrin.gif

yeah i hate that what headphone? ex10? whatever crap it is, i am listening to denon d7000, it is better because it is more expensive LOL
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:37 AM Post #133 of 370
Quote:

@shoktong: cause you guys are telling me to go there. id have to spend on air fare and etc.. so might as well sell them to you

hahahaha. this guy is just having fun trolling and you guys are feeding him like no other. just stop paying attention to him. he's only still here because you guys are giving him the reaction he wants, which actually provides quite a bit of entertainment for me. don't be easily trolled guys.

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:38 AM Post #134 of 370
Quote:

@shoktong: cause you guys are telling me to go there. id have to spend on air fare and etc.. so might as well sell them to you

no thanks I'm very happy with my M50.

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:39 AM Post #135 of 370
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hahahaha. this guy is just having fun trolling and you guys are feeding him like no other. just stop paying attention to him. he's only still here because you guys are giving him the reaction he wants, which actually provides quite a bit of entertainment for me. don't be easily trolled guys.

i know but it is so funny
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back