Astell&Kern AK380
Nov 19, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #2,612 of 9,040

Here you go. Sorry for the OT

This is nothing new, already shown, it is a revamped Ak100ii with Hyundai design.

But Alex An said in HK on the 24th there will be news. It will certainly be something else.

That's what I thought. I checked out FB and saw the post with that picture posted above, which is a AK100II x HCC. I don't see any "AK320" or anything confirmed, at least not in public.

Well, am I ever so glad I didn't pull the trigger (I almost did) for the 380 + amp. 
biggrin.gif

This new "reference" player should make a nice Xmas gift for myself. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm lost here. AK does imply that a new product is coming, but it doesn't necessarily mean the new product is an advanced model of AK380. Besides, if the new product is really a AK320, doesn't that sound like a cheaper version of AK380?

Nov 20, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #2,619 of 9,040

I get a 'link broken' error. 

When you click on the link here, it goes through a redirecting service instead of linking you directly to FB, maybe that's what causing you the issue. How about copy the link and paste it in the URL field manually, as in highlighting the link with your mouse to copy it (as opposed to right clicking the link and choose "Copy link address")?

Nov 20, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #2,620 of 9,040

When you click on the link here, it goes through a redirecting service instead of linking you directly to FB, maybe that's what causing you the issue. How about copy the link and paste it in the URL field manually, as in highlighting the link with your mouse to copy it (as opposed to right clicking the link and choose "Copy link address")?

Tried it all. Oh well. I'll see one eventually. Thanks guys.

Nov 20, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #2,624 of 9,040
The player might be a limited edition AK120 II. Says, the headphone is new. Wonder what it might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back