Astell&Kern A&ultima SP3000
May 12, 2023 at 12:56 AM Post #2,358 of 4,126
Hi,
Well I think it can be android related.
The newest versions of android are really a pain concerning storage accessibility.
But that's for a good reason: security.

May 12, 2023 at 10:29 PM Post #2,359 of 4,126
I just got my SP3000.

Have a trouble with Wi-Fi Status.
It’s show Limited connection.

And cannot use apple music app.

How I can do ?

Edited: Reset all setting, now normally use

Last edited:
May 14, 2023 at 5:57 PM Post #2,362 of 4,126
Hello everybody

I read your comments in this thread from the beginning, but it's the first time I write. Currently, I am very happy with the sound that this combo gives me:

Astell&Kern SP3K
Odyssey
Effect Audio Eros S cable (that little silver dot suits the Odysseys very well)
Dignis Alcantara ‘Dark Grey’ case

I only have one problem since its purchase and it has not solved any firmware released so far: I have constant problems when putting music on my 'SanDisk Extreme Pro 1TB MicroSDXC' card (formatted by DAP itself and in perfect condition). This is not the case in the internal memory of the DAP, which does not give me any problem.
In fact, in order not to constantly remove and insert the DAP card and transfer the files directly from my iMac, I have already opted to do it in two steps: transfer the music files to the internal memory of the DAP, and from there, transfer it to the MicroSD card. Tedious but effective.

I'm not giving up hope that a new firmware version will fix it because it's clear that the SP3000 doesn't play very well with some 1TB MicroSD cards, and they're not exactly cheap.

Best Regards from Spain :sunglasses:

IMG-9569.jpg
IMG-9574.jpg
Hi,

I'm also on Mac, but I had to switch to Windows to find a "repair" function to apply to my 1TB ScanDisk SD CARD.

After this repair request, no more problem I didn't even need to erase or reformat by card.

It's been more than 2 months and I haven't had any problems.

Best

May 14, 2023 at 6:11 PM Post #2,363 of 4,126
Hi,

I'm also on Mac, but I had to switch to Windows to find a "repair" function to apply to my 1TB ScanDisk SD CARD.

After this repair request, no more problem I didn't even need to erase or reformat by card.

It's been more than 2 months and I haven't had any problems.

Best
Hi

Thanks for your answer. I will try with Windows 🤔

Best regards.

May 18, 2023 at 3:27 AM Post #2,365 of 4,126
IMG_9963.jpeg

Hello there, my first AK player! Finally, after all these years.

May 18, 2023 at 5:11 AM Post #2,366 of 4,126
May 18, 2023 at 12:47 PM Post #2,369 of 4,126
May 18, 2023 at 3:17 PM Post #2,370 of 4,126
I love both Cu (got today) and the black (owned for a few). If one is deciding on picking one, you can’t go wrong with either of flavors (lol). I agree with all of the feedback so far expressed in this forum about the differences between the steel and copper:
Cu:
- makes sound lush (less analytical);
- still plenty airy and transparent (even my Sony WM1AM2 is more colored than the SP2K Cu. I didn’t expect that!);
- adds more weight to the notes over all;
- bass is tad bit softer but wider (this may change after the burn-in).

As of today, I am leaning towards parting with the black one. I wish I could keep both :frowning2:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back