Astell&Kern A&ultima SP3000
Mar 23, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #2,146 of 4,126
i think it detects what’s required??
modern power delivery chargers all detect what is needed and what will be delivered.

Mar 23, 2023 at 10:02 PM Post #2,147 of 4,126
FB_IMG_1679623223429.jpg

Introducing the Astell&Kern SP3000 Copper Limited Edition.

A&ultima SP3000 incorporates Astell&Kern's belief in creating the best sound from material to design. The SP3000 Copper is a limited edition model that reaffirms Astell&Kern's philosophy of exceptional sound to the very last detail.

Copper material is regarded as the most musical expression of the original sound of the instrument due to its excellent electrical conductivity and shielding properties. Astell&Kern uses a stringently selected copper material of 99.98% purity or higher to produce the best SP3000 Copper.

The SP3000 Copper Limited Edition, created by Astell&Kern’s experienced craftsman, as well as having a stunning finish, brings technical benefits including excellent electrical conductivity and shielding, which contributes to outstanding audio performance. The SP3000 Copper has a harmonious and elegant sound that allows you to feel the emotion and rhythm of the audio connecting you deeply to the music you’re listening to.

Available May 2023.

Astell&Kern Stay updated on Astell&Kern at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/astellnkern/ https://twitter.com/astell_kern https://www.instagram.com/astellnkern.official/ https://astellnkern.com astellnkern@astellnkern.com
Mar 23, 2023 at 10:37 PM Post #2,148 of 4,126
FB_IMG_1679623223429.jpg

A&ultima SP3000 incorporates Astell&Kern's belief in creating the best sound from material to design. The SP3000 Copper is a limited edition model that reaffirms Astell&Kern's philosophy of exceptional sound to the very last detail.

Copper material is regarded as the most musical expression of the original sound of the instrument due to its excellent electrical conductivity and shielding properties. Astell&Kern uses a stringently selected copper material of 99.98% purity or higher to produce the best SP3000 Copper.

The SP3000 Copper Limited Edition, created by Astell&Kern’s experienced craftsman, as well as having a stunning finish, brings technical benefits including excellent electrical conductivity and shielding, which contributes to outstanding audio performance. The SP3000 Copper has a harmonious and elegant sound that allows you to feel the emotion and rhythm of the audio connecting you deeply to the music you’re listening to.

Available May 2023.
not GOLD VERSION???

Mar 24, 2023 at 3:28 AM Post #2,150 of 4,126
i don’t have the experience so who am i to say, but it seems to be more of an aesthetic change rather than sound signature. i find these materials aesthetically a bit cheesy. to me an electronic device is gray or black. of course a business needs to create demand every now and then.

Mar 24, 2023 at 3:42 AM Post #2,151 of 4,126
i don’t have the experience so who am i to say, but it seems to be more of an aesthetic change rather than sound signature. i find these materials aesthetically a bit cheesy. to me an electronic device is gray or black. of course a business needs to create demand every now and then.
In pass experience, Cu and SS have different sound sig, according to China side, they like the Black SP2000 most... so not entirely aesthetically..

Mar 24, 2023 at 3:43 AM Post #2,152 of 4,126
in fact the extraordinary sound of A&K DAPs does not change with a different chassis .

Mar 24, 2023 at 3:46 AM Post #2,153 of 4,126
In pass experience, Cu and SS have different sound sig, according to China side, they like the Black SP2000 most... so not entirely aesthetically..
There are no real tests that demonstrate differences. These are just personal sensations of some users

Mar 24, 2023 at 4:37 AM Post #2,156 of 4,126
Mar 24, 2023 at 6:56 AM Post #2,157 of 4,126
Not enough internal storage.
Agree, although one thing I discovered is that i can take a 2tb solid state drive, plug it into the usb c on the SP300, and the SP3000 recognizes the files within 20 seconds, and then i can play them directly from the attached drive. Obviously not really a portable solution, but I find it way easier than swapping out micro SDs.

Mar 24, 2023 at 7:21 AM Post #2,158 of 4,126
Agree, although one thing I discovered is that i can take a 2tb solid state drive, plug it into the usb c on the SP300, and the SP3000 recognizes the files within 20 seconds, and then i can play them directly from the attached drive. Obviously not really a portable solution, but I find it way easier than swapping out micro SDs.
1 post... Welcome :).

you may buy just 1tb micrsd card and put all the songs you love onto it.

i can imagine to have 2x 1tb micro sd and changing it every day 10x. It is all about the organization of your microsd cards.

Mar 24, 2023 at 7:31 AM Post #2,159 of 4,126
1 post... Welcome :).

you may buy just 1tb micrsd card and put all the songs you love onto it.

i can imagine to have 2x 1tb micro sd and changing it every day 10x. It is all about the organization of your microsd cards.
Thanks! It's great to be here. I agree, all of my music fits on to my one micro SD card which I have installed in the player. But I see some other members who seem to need more space and just wanted to point out that you can plug a solid state drive right into the USB of the device and effectively have three terabytes of storage operating simultaneously. Overkill for me but maybe useful for some of the others here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back