Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Nov 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #571 of 2,994

Nov 30, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #572 of 2,994
Yes! I am like the biggest IU fanboy!
Although, her Last Fantasy album was mastered really poorly. That or the ripper ripped it poorly. Going to find out when her album comes in the mail

Quote:

Dec 1, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #573 of 2,994
OST Morning Moon (Yuki Kajiura)

one of my all time favorite japanese composer. she has such wonderful stuff. i know she does music for anime....but it's so amazing. i don't even watch much anime at all but it's always the music that draws me to them.

Dec 1, 2011 at 9:02 AM Post #574 of 2,994
I think it was the rip because this mv sound much better, I couldn't really listen to the album for very long because of that. Where did you order the CD?
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Yes! I am like the biggest IU fanboy!
Although, her Last Fantasy album was mastered really poorly. That or the ripper ripped it poorly. Going to find out when her album comes in the mail

Dec 1, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #575 of 2,994
I got it from YesAsia. Limited edition with story book and poster in tube
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I think it was the rip because this mv sound much better, I couldn't really listen to the album for very long because of that. Where did you order the CD?
beerchug.gif

Dec 1, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #576 of 2,994
Hah, my friend on Windows Live Messenger sent me a link to that same IU song, couldn't connect until I saw this thread the second time. Was a nice song too!

EU PHORIA - Cheeky Girl

Love this song so much... = )

Dec 1, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #577 of 2,994
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette - Moonflower

Dec 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #584 of 2,994
To those of you who are frequent listeners of Asian music, you should check out my review write-up of the CK100PRO soon, these are excellent performers for all kinds of Asian music so far, and especially the ACG genre similarly like the CK100s. :)

Dec 12, 2011 at 6:43 PM Post #585 of 2,994

Quote:
To those of you who are frequent listeners of Asian music, you should check out my review write-up of the CK100PRO soon, these are excellent performers for all kinds of Asian music so far, and especially the ACG genre similarly like the CK100s.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hm, looks interesting. I'll read more into it when I get the time. Thanks for the very detailed review!

I haven't owned a high-quality earphone before, but I'll put these in my list to try.
etysmile.gif

Speaking of Monkey Majik, I didn't know they did a video with the Yoshida Brothers. We need more male artists in this thread!
L3000.gif

Monkey Majik - Change (ft. Yoshida Brothers)

Monkey Majik - Picture Perfect (ft. M-Flo)

M-Flo - Now or Never (ft. CHEMISTRY) also known as Astrosexy

M-Flo - Miss You (ft. melody. and Ryohei)

^ That's some intense green-screening action there
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back