Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Jan 31, 2018 at 2:06 AM Post #2,269 of 2,994
Whoever produced the video did a good job in terms of visuals. The girls look better than in the previous ones IMO, especially Joy and Wendy(just wow). I do like the choreography of "Red Flavor" much better though, also the mood, and the video in general. "Red Flavor" was the video that got me interested in the group.

I'm not liking the song very much though, it seems kinda plain, although the video seems visually well produced. It's got that old school R&B flavor that doesn't fit or comes off unnatural.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #2,271 of 2,994
How bout a little Mamamoo?

Their music/vocals are often a little bright/high-pitched for my old ears. But they always do nice work. Even that "Dr. Dre" song. :) And they just dropped a couple new tracks from their new album that are pretty good. This sounds like DJ Sava...

That Red Velvet track is right up my alley btw. I understand Silver's pov. But I always enjoy their more R&B and hip-hop inspired work, and wish they'd do more along those lines.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #2,273 of 2,994
A little bright, but good! I particularly like Moonbyul's vocals on this. She has a very nice singing voice (that's a little easier on my ears), in addition to her rapping skills. The ladies all look stunning(!) in this...

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #2,277 of 2,994
One of my favorite Red Velvet R&B tracks. Unfortunately, they never did an official MV for this. So all we have (so far) is the audio, and some snippets of live performances. I love the choreo on this though, with all the sharp hand gestures...

Mar 7, 2018 at 9:47 PM Post #2,278 of 2,994
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back