Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Aug 19, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #1,141 of 2,994
 TwinQY what anime is that current avatar of yours from?
SF did you even check out a couple of the Attack On Titan I liked up yet?

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #1,142 of 2,994
Quote:

http://pancake-waddle.deviantart.com/art/asphyxiate-346135051
Great artist. Not shilling for them because someone I know follows them or some schiit. Yeah DA connections are complicated.

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #1,143 of 2,994
Well shizzle. Forgot to mention my two other top bands apart from ART-SCHOOL. Supercar and Quruli. 

Yes that's the actual video. Be afraid.

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #1,144 of 2,994
Quote:

Nah haven't checked it out yet. Kinda traumatized by those half naked humans by just looking it up. LoL

Not really that into anime nowadays, maybe once in a while a good anime movie but is too lazy to follow them episodes.
Quote:
http://pancake-waddle.deviantart.com/art/asphyxiate-346135051
Great artist. Not shilling for them because someone I know follows them or some schiit. Yeah DA connections are complicated.

Not a shill, just a tool!!!
tongue.gif

Pretty good stuff.

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #1,145 of 2,994
Quote:
Nah haven't checked it out yet. Kinda traumatized by those half naked humans by just looking it up. LoL

Not really that into anime nowadays, maybe once in a while a good anime movie but is too lazy to follow them episodes.

It's a bit OT, but I'd just read the shizzle. It is an adaptation dontcha know. Short and sweet read. 

Not watching anything as well. Guess it'd be the same with nick. Digging into the dust realms to find good stuff to watch. I know there's some good stuff coming out during the fall, but again OT.

Not a shill, just a tool!!! 
tongue.gif

See I can turn your messed up shizzle into good stuff.
Bring out some of that good metal I saw earlier today, that was not awful-cardboard like usual.

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #1,146 of 2,994
Quote:
Well shizzle. Forgot to mention my two other top bands apart from ART-SCHOOL. Supercar and Quruli. 

Yes that's the actual video. Be afraid.

Man this MV is hilarious!!! Story of nicks life.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
It's a bit OT, but I'd just read the shizzle. It is an adaptation dontcha know. Short and sweet read. 

Not watching anything as well. Guess it'd be the same with nick. Digging into the dust realms to find good stuff to watch. I know there's some good stuff coming out during the fall, but again OT.

See I can turn your messed up shizzle into good stuff.
Bring out some of that good metal I saw earlier today, that was not awful-cardboard like usual.

Why sho thing meng. There ya' go. : P As metal as it gets.

... damn Fan Fan is dreamy.
smile.gif

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:25 AM Post #1,147 of 2,994

But that stuff's needed and cool just the same (just assumed most would have heard that but it turns out a lot of people haven't). Forgiven yet again. I'm too forgiving on this stupid stale piece of cardboard.

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #1,149 of 2,994
Quote:

But that stuff's needed and cool just the same (just assumed most would have heard that but it turns out a lot of people haven't). Forgiven yet again. I'm too forgiving on this stupid stale piece of cardboard.

One of my all time favs, A-Lin is crazy nice with it when she sings on rockish tracks.

... WOOOOO finally a HD version of the MV.

... yeah boi!!!
cool.gif

... something softer.

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #1,151 of 2,994
Quote:
Quote:
One of my all time favs, A-Lin is crazy nice with it when she sings on rockish tracks.

... WOOOOO finally a HD version of the MV.

LOL good stuff but you know all this pop...just reminds me of three of the most generic songs.

I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just what always comes to mind when c-pop is brought up. Your stuff is really good though. Need that soggy balance. At least this soggy is good sog.

Whoa your quote just screwed up on me.

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:07 AM Post #1,152 of 2,994
Quote:
Something way different from the norm.

Interesting piece of music.

Dat Kulintang SWAG!!!
cool.gif
It's so big. haha 

Quote:
Oh that's A-Lin? I heard that first song on the radio once.
For some reason she reminds me of Jane Zhang:

You meant Jane Zhang reminds you of her.
rolleyes.gif
Tried to get into Janes stuff a while back, but she didn't quite do it for me for some reason.

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #1,154 of 2,994
But guess what time it is?

Okay asides from the bad pun...

You know I don't really listen a lot to this. These are my cousin's CD's (just brought him over to stay today hence the drive)

Now this....ahh that good old dust. Back where I belong.

This guy...is like some sort of savant-talent-ubermen. Honestly. Nothing he has put out aside from some stuff I'd rather not mention has left me not surprised. The compositions. Glorious. He used to be a classical pianist so it makes sense.

Master troll I'll start with the jazz tomorrow. Or if I can find something really good right now. Playlist search go!

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #1,155 of 2,994
Quote:

LOL good stuff but you know all this pop...just reminds me of three of the most generic songs.

I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just what always comes to mind when c-pop is brought up. Your stuff is really good though. Need that soggy balance. At least this soggy is good sog.

Whoa your quote just screwed up on me.

D"YAM that's some oldies, Soda Green is legit. Though that high pitched voice can be a bit much. haha

Quote:
Holy poop, I haven't heard 遇見 in a while. Likewise for Fish Leong's music.

I still like Eason's stuff.

Eason is a crazy @ss mofo. How 'bout that Edison though. LMAO

CHIC_A_POW Boi!!!
triportsad.gif

Mind was literally blown when i heard this collab, Edisons part starts @ 1:24

... god HK hip hop is hopeless.

edit: Don't worry Twinkie i got some Jazzy stuff, damn really need to check out Jabberloop's discography for reals for reals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back