Aroma audio product impressions.
Jul 31, 2022 at 6:22 AM Post #1,081 of 1,874
Got my stack today!
IMG_2438.jpeg

Aug 2, 2022 at 6:13 AM Post #1,084 of 1,874
I seem to get the revelation that there will be a new IEMs release tomorrow, it seems...
I can’t wait… Cheung is silent also on news till tomorrow 😅
@StanleyTAI could you post pics and info here when you can?
Thanks!

Aug 2, 2022 at 6:18 AM Post #1,085 of 1,874
I can’t wait… Cheung is silent also on news till tomorrow 😅
@StanleyTAI could you post pics and info here when you can?
Thanks!
Of course we will be silent, because this time is different from the past, this time we are working with a music platform, not only will it affect AROMA.
(But actually, I shouldn't make teasers and spoilers.)

I will try, but it may be released later than Facebook

Aug 2, 2022 at 6:47 AM Post #1,086 of 1,874
Of course we will be silent, because this time is different from the past, this time we are working with a music platform, not only will it affect AROMA.
(But actually, I shouldn't make teasers and spoilers.)

I will try, but it may be released later than Facebook
Some months ago I saw your post in music platform but I can’t find it anymore on you Facebook page…

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2022 at 3:09 PM Post #1,088 of 1,874
Cross post from the Cooler - Just got my Jewel CIEM back from getting a new shell, with new impressions. Plus a custom wood faceplate, no logo. The fit is great, the look is sublime. They really make the most beautiful shells, the finish is pretty amazing. Been listening all day on LP6 Ti AE and N8ii, with the Orpheus. Stunning IEM.

20220801_131706-01.jpeg

Aug 2, 2022 at 6:20 PM Post #1,089 of 1,874
had a session myself today as well...jewel x orphy.

my uni isn't nearly as pretty as yours (your faceplates even match the blue in the orphy,) but the sound is indeed stunning.

i think I'm going to keep the jewel in uni form, since my xe6 is custom, and i do like having the option to share at least one iem with friends.

still may send it back to receive a custom faceplate at some point, just don't want to have to part with it in order to make the swap...

Aug 2, 2022 at 6:29 PM Post #1,090 of 1,874
had a session myself today as well...jewel x orphy.

my uni isn't nearly as pretty as yours (your faceplates even match the blue in the orphy,) but the sound is indeed stunning.

i think I'm going to keep the jewel in uni form, since my xe6 is custom, and i do like having the option to share at least one iem with friends.

still may send it back to receive a custom faceplate at some point, just don't want to have to part with it in order to make the swap...
At least someone else thinks about sharing haha indeed if you can’t share the jewel with others they’ll never know what they’re missing out on lol

Aug 2, 2022 at 7:26 PM Post #1,091 of 1,874

Users who are viewing this thread

Back