Aroma audio product impressions.
Aug 3, 2022 at 6:16 AM Post #1,098 of 1,881
"AROMA Audio accompanies musicians to create and perform music"

AROMA Audio has always been committed to developing various products, and has also provided many musicians with various types of in-ear headphones for on-stage monitoring. AROMA Audio has always been for music. Ready for monitor-style tuning. It coincides with the idea of "Jam In The Room", which is led by AROMA Audio in R&D and production, coupled with the tuning requirements put forward by "Jam In the Room", creating this "AROMA Audio JAM" and "AROMA Audio NEO" ' was born.

Jam In the Room is an independent music brand that launches music works, produces music events, promotes independent music, and develops a social network music platform, hoping to promote young people to find their own music path. Make room for dreams!

"AROMA Audio JAM" and "AROMA Audio NEO" are products born to support musicians, whether on stage or off stage, these two products can be your time to enjoy and create music Hou's good partner.

The whole design of "AROMA Audio JAM" and "AROMA Audio NEO" is to simplify the complexity. Both products use the new 9.2mm Dynamic Driver developed by AROMA Audio. Compared with the previous Dynamic Driver, the new 9.2mm Dynamic Driver has been further strengthened in terms of dynamics and low frequency diving depth. Both products are configured with fewer units, but the sound quality is by no means sloppy. New drivers ensure improved sound, and fewer drivers minimize the need for repairs due to damage to individual units.

"JAM" is composed of a new type of Dynamic Driver and two balanced armature drivers. It mainly focuses on stage monitoring, so as to accurately present as many details as possible on the stage and capture every dynamic.

"NEO" is composed of a new type of Dynamic Driver and a balanced armature driver, which can be more accurate, straightforward and clear to restore the singing voice and musical instruments. It is very suitable for individual musicians, busking people, one musical instrument, one singing voice, best playing.

Fixed configuration of a 3.5mm original wire. The CM-like design ensures comfort and stability when wearing, and you can also choose custom headphones to achieve the best results.

Whether you are a music creator anywhere, a performer on the stage, or even you who want to enjoy music anywhere, you are never alone on the road to music.

AROMA Audio JAM (HKD$ 5980)

3-unit 3- way
unit distribution: low frequency (1 9.2mm DD), mid frequency (1 BA), high frequency (1 BA)
3-way crossover Design
impedance: 16.5Ω@1kHz
Sensitivity: 103db SPL@100m V RMS
Isolation Effect: 26db (CM)
Frequency Response: 20-20kHz

AROMA Audio NEO(HKD$ 3280)

2 Units 2- Way
Unit Distribution: 1 Low Frequency (9.2mm DD), 1 Mid-High Frequency (BA)
2-way Crossover Design
Impedance: 13.5Ω 1Khz
Sensitivity: 102.5db SPL@100m V RMS
Sound insulation effect: 26db (CM)
Frequency response: 20-20Khz

View attachment JAMnNEO_productshot.png
View attachment JAM-3.png
View attachment NEO-3.png
渲染效果圖-1+2jam.png

渲染效果圖-1+1neo.png

Aug 3, 2022 at 6:45 AM Post #1,100 of 1,881
"AROMA Audio accompanies musicians to create and perform music"

AROMA Audio has always been committed to developing various products, and has also provided many musicians with various types of in-ear headphones for on-stage monitoring. AROMA Audio has always been for music. Ready for monitor-style tuning. It coincides with the idea of "Jam In The Room", which is led by AROMA Audio in R&D and production, coupled with the tuning requirements put forward by "Jam In the Room", creating this "AROMA Audio JAM" and "AROMA Audio NEO" ' was born.

Jam In the Room is an independent music brand that launches music works, produces music events, promotes independent music, and develops a social network music platform, hoping to promote young people to find their own music path. Make room for dreams!

"AROMA Audio JAM" and "AROMA Audio NEO" are products born to support musicians, whether on stage or off stage, these two products can be your time to enjoy and create music Hou's good partner.

The whole design of "AROMA Audio JAM" and "AROMA Audio NEO" is to simplify the complexity. Both products use the new 9.2mm Dynamic Driver developed by AROMA Audio. Compared with the previous Dynamic Driver, the new 9.2mm Dynamic Driver has been further strengthened in terms of dynamics and low frequency diving depth. Both products are configured with fewer units, but the sound quality is by no means sloppy. New drivers ensure improved sound, and fewer drivers minimize the need for repairs due to damage to individual units.

"JAM" is composed of a new type of Dynamic Driver and two balanced armature drivers. It mainly focuses on stage monitoring, so as to accurately present as many details as possible on the stage and capture every dynamic.

"NEO" is composed of a new type of Dynamic Driver and a balanced armature driver, which can be more accurate, straightforward and clear to restore the singing voice and musical instruments. It is very suitable for individual musicians, busking people, one musical instrument, one singing voice, best playing.

Fixed configuration of a 3.5mm original wire. The CM-like design ensures comfort and stability when wearing, and you can also choose custom headphones to achieve the best results.

Whether you are a music creator anywhere, a performer on the stage, or even you who want to enjoy music anywhere, you are never alone on the road to music.

AROMA Audio JAM (HKD$ 5980)

3-unit 3- way
unit distribution: low frequency (1 9.2mm DD), mid frequency (1 BA), high frequency (1 BA)
3-way crossover Design
impedance: 16.5Ω@1kHz
Sensitivity: 103db SPL@100m V RMS
Isolation Effect: 26db (CM)
Frequency Response: 20-20kHz

AROMA Audio NEO(HKD$ 3280)

2 Units 2- Way
Unit Distribution: 1 Low Frequency (9.2mm DD), 1 Mid-High Frequency (BA)
2-way Crossover Design
Impedance: 13.5Ω 1Khz
Sensitivity: 102.5db SPL@100m V RMS
Sound insulation effect: 26db (CM)
Frequency response: 20-20Khz

渲染效果圖-1+2jam.png
渲染效果圖-1+1neo.png
Thank you very much!
Jam is your favorite?

Aug 3, 2022 at 7:33 AM Post #1,102 of 1,881
I need to say one more thing.

After August 7, I will leave the existing position of AROMA Audio and temporarily change to a freelance worker, so I am no longer an employee of AROMA Audio.

This matter has been discussed with my boss a month ago. I am honored to enter AROMA, which is an extraordinary job.

Aug 3, 2022 at 7:58 AM Post #1,103 of 1,881

After August 7, I will leave the existing position of AROMA Audio and temporarily change to a freelance worker, so I am no longer an employee of AROMA Audio.

This matter has been discussed with my boss a month ago. I am honored to enter AROMA, which is an extraordinary job.
Thanks for the info and good luck going forward. Will someone else from Aroma be coming on to head-fi to interact with customers?

Aug 3, 2022 at 8:14 AM Post #1,104 of 1,881
Thanks for the info and good luck going forward. Will someone else from Aroma be coming on to head-fi to interact with customers?
I don't know whether there will be such people in the future, but if you need to inquire about something, you can contact aroma's Facebook through an agent or directly.

Aug 3, 2022 at 8:21 AM Post #1,105 of 1,881
NEO is my preferred sound.

I think in terms of sound preference, Hong Kong and Japan are more inclined towards NEO, while other places may prefer JAM.
Neo is brighter and Jam is warmer?
Like neo more similar to Jewel and jam more similar to thunder?

Aug 3, 2022 at 8:22 AM Post #1,106 of 1,881

Good luck my friend, I wish you the best!

Aug 3, 2022 at 8:22 AM Post #1,107 of 1,881
I don't know whether there will be such people in the future, but if you need to inquire about something, you can contact aroma's Facebook through an agent or directly.
Thanks. It would be great if someone could come on to head-fi rather than having to use Facebook. Hopefully, that is something Aroma are open to as it makes a big difference being able to communicate here. Not everyone has a Facebook account or wants to use that platform. Cheers

Aug 3, 2022 at 8:24 AM Post #1,108 of 1,881
Wow Jaaaaam!

Attachments

• 0270E532-8E1C-4D76-B19A-7B1C8C2D6D6A.jpeg
    0270E532-8E1C-4D76-B19A-7B1C8C2D6D6A.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back