Aroma audio product impressions.
Jul 13, 2022 at 12:15 PM Post #962 of 1,891
You did some trial with original Jewel cable and other cables?
What do you think about sound of Jewel with his original cable?
Ciao Gianni,
I didn’t try it yet but I’ll do tonight 😉

Jul 13, 2022 at 4:25 PM Post #963 of 1,891
Listening with stock cable, isn’t bad at all and match very well with N6ii Ti R01, I don’t find thin on mids and deliver a great bass.
I like it.

Jul 13, 2022 at 8:42 PM Post #964 of 1,891
Some cable rolling on Jewel this night, stock one isn’t bad at all but PlusSound TriHybrid is my favorite.
Tested a lot of cable on Thunder including 1960 4W but even here TriHybrid is my choice, honestly I’m curious to try @PLUSSOUND Hybrid+ and Silver+
Copper+ is very good also but X6 TriHybrid is still my choice for Aroma IEMs

1657759193163.png

Jul 15, 2022 at 12:07 AM Post #965 of 1,891
my shipment got delayed till tomorrow.. sigh, and i even took time off work to stay home for my package...

Jul 16, 2022 at 1:38 AM Post #968 of 1,891
I have just purchased jewel.
Andrew was very helpful and gave me a lot of information before I made the purchase.
It has been a week since I received it, and the sound balance is by far the best of all the iems I have owned :upside_down:
Do you by chance have a Brise Yatono-Ultimate cable :)

Jul 16, 2022 at 1:53 AM Post #969 of 1,891
My shipment seems to be ultra delayed. Probably not gonna get it this weekend omg

Jul 18, 2022 at 10:18 AM Post #973 of 1,891
I took the Jewel out today and used it, but the quality of the stock cable is really bad.
The cable is very quirky and has terrible touch noise just from clothes hitting it.
The sound is near flat and cancels out all of Jewel characteristic mid and low frequency sound.
It looks like a silver-coated cable, but even though I also used 6ESTs to create a clear, wide-range sound, everything was ruined.
I will soon purchase the cable that the seller recommended and will use that. I want you to learn the latest UM.

Jewel will be available in Japan soon, and I am really disappointed to think that an IEM in this price range will be available with such a stock cable.
Well, for those who have IEMs in this price range, it is not a problem, as they are expected to have one or two high-quality cables.

Jul 18, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #974 of 1,891
I took the Jewel out today and used it, but the quality of the stock cable is really bad.
The cable is very quirky and has terrible touch noise just from clothes hitting it.
The sound is near flat and cancels out all of Jewel characteristic mid and low frequency sound.
It looks like a silver-coated cable, but even though I also used 6ESTs to create a clear, wide-range sound, everything was ruined.
I will soon purchase the cable that the seller recommended and will use that. I want you to learn the latest UM.

Jewel will be available in Japan soon, and I am really disappointed to think that an IEM in this price range will be available with such a stock cable.
Well, for those who have IEMs in this price range, it is not a problem, as they are expected to have one or two high-quality cables.
I just received mine couple of hours ago. Probably will try it later with stock for a while and see how I like it. If not I’ll switch to first times or Iliad or Horus I guess

Jul 18, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #975 of 1,891

Users who are viewing this thread

Back