Arizona (Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria/Scottsdale etc) meet : round 2 for the summer?
Oct 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM Post #16 of 81
Quote:
I kind of preferred it if we did it at like a house or something? There's a local speaker dealer called AZ Hi-Fi that would love to come over and showcase some of his products.

that's brilliant, i love that store.  and stinkweeds is a few doors down for those still rockin a turntable, like me.  im in for another meet up.  anyone going to denver for RMAF this coming weekend?? 

roger

Oct 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #17 of 81
Yea, me and Joseph were in there a few back and they were willing to come out. Which is why I wanted to not have our event at the library so they can come in and bring some of their amazing setups. I was thinking a person's home would be the cheapest option. If all else fails, we could still do it at the library, but AZ Hi-Fi won't be there with their products.

Anywho, I want to go RMAF this weekend, but I don't think I will be able to make it.

Oct 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #19 of 81
Oh, an AZ meet sounds neat.

Moved to Texas for work but work for an airline, so I visit Phoenix pretty often for pennies on the dollar. Would be interested if the meet is scheduled on the weekend.

Would be able to bring a few interesting toys if this happens. :)

Feb 13, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #28 of 81
Hey guys, I'm brand new to head-fi but I would be interested in a meetup in the general phoenix area. I don't have much to offer/bring but I would like to come meet people and maybe checkout some setups :) I'll keep an eye on this thread

Mar 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #30 of 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back