Arizona (Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria/Scottsdale etc) meet : round 2 for the summer?
Jun 27, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #63 of 81
Saturday or Sunday afternoons are good for me too.  Looking forward to this!

Jun 28, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #64 of 81
Those times work for me too. Don't really care to be honest, I need this lol. My wife is a professional blogger and goes to all kinds of fun events so its my turn! I don't care if its at Tuesday at 11AM... I'm going

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #66 of 81
Quote:
Any chance for a weekday meet? I work weekends.

Or would people be willing to meet up some time in Tucson?

Or am I just being completely ignored?

I think weekday is to congested and most wouldn't be able to swing it. 

LoL no being ignored just not sure how many people here are in Tuscon. 

There is a Tuscon thread that you may want to see if anyone there may want to meet up for like a mini meet. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 28, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #67 of 81
I just sold my Alo Continental V3 which would have been cool to pass around but I may have either a Rx Mk3, International, or Triad L3 so hopefully those will fill those shoes. 

I would love to hear some of the other portable amps and sets up there. Man I hope this pans up! 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #68 of 81
UPDATE: 
smily_headphones1.gif

A meeting room is available all day on July 13th.  Should be set and solid from 9:30a-4:30p.  Won't be able to completely confirm this until Wednesday, but this will FINALLY happen.  I'm also trying to see if we can get permitted to bring in food, maybe we can all chip in for some pizza.

Jun 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #70 of 81
UPDATE:  :)

A meeting room is available all day on July 13th.  Should be set and solid from 9:30a-4:30p.  Won't be able to completely confirm this until Wednesday, but this will FINALLY happen.  I'm also trying to see if we can get permitted to bring in food, maybe we can all chip in for some pizza.

How many people do we have that plan on coming?

Thanks,

:evil:

Jun 29, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #72 of 81
Jun 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #73 of 81
So for those that attended last years meet what was it like? What all did you guys do? 

Will there be any auctions or people selling stuff? 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #74 of 81
Quote:
So for those that attended last years meet what was it like? What all did you guys do? 

Will there be any auctions or people selling stuff? 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

I think we can work on silent purchases, but the library does not permit us to sell or promote items when using their facilities.

Here are the meeting room guidelines for reference: http://www.phoenixpubliclibrary.org/pageView.jsp?id=9857

Jul 7, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #75 of 81
Ok, so my inventory has changed a little

I sold my Continental V3 and my O2 

But I picked up a Rsa Sr-71a and M100 

So the amps that I have available to bring are:

1. Burson Audio HA-160DS
2. RSA SR-71a
3. Fiio E11 (maybe) 

Headphones:

1. Denon D5000 
2. LCD 2.2 Rosewood
3. HD650 (maybe, to precious) 
4. V-Moda M100
5. JVC S500

So out of that list I may bring Two amps and three Headphones if there is something that I have that people want to listen to please let me know and I'll make my decision based off of that. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back