Arizona (Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria/Scottsdale etc) meet : round 2 for the summer?
May 13, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #48 of 81
Any Stax cans would be a very cool and welcome addition to the meet's listening arsenal!

Anyay, this week, myself and Destroysall plan to get together and collaborate on how we're gonna organize this next meet. We'd aim to have food and drink available this time, perhaps a second room if enough people can commit to going. The location is probably going to be the Phoenix Burton-Barr library, once again.

We'll keep you posted.

Jun 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #51 of 81
Subscribed. I've never been to a meet or conference and would love to hear other peoples rigs! I've been looking for a meetup within driving distance from Las Cruces NM, this looks to be the closest one. If the timing works I'm in :)

Jun 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #53 of 81
Sub'd!!! I've been looking/hoping for a meet here in Phx since I joined Head-Fi. I'm definitely in!!

My inventory is a little low right now:

Cans:
HD650
LCD 2.2 Rosewoods
Denon D5000
JVC S500
MMX300

Amps:
Burson HA-160DS
Continental V3
O2
E10
HifimeDiy USB Sabre Dac 24/96

I think that's it but I could be leaving something out.

Lets do this!!

Thanks,

D

Jun 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #54 of 81
So how does this work? Who sets it up and how do we figure out who brings what?

Thanks,

D

Jun 25, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #56 of 81
Quote:

Thanks,

D

Last event it was a "bring whatever you own" sort of thing since it was a small amount of people.  Since interest has gained a lot more, we might have to organize this meet even more thoroughly.  Last meet was organized by both me and Coolzo and it was held at the Burton Barr Library in downtown Phx. We are once again organizing it and plan to have it be held at the same location.  This time WITH FOOD PERMISSIONS.
wink.gif

*Note: We are aiming for the second week of July if all turns up well so please mark your calendars.   Stay tuned for more info...

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #57 of 81
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,

D

Last event it was a "bring whatever you own" sort of thing since it was a small amount of people.  Since interest has gained a lot more, we might have to organize this meet even more thoroughly.  Last meet was organized by both me and Coolzo and it was held at the Burton Barr Library in downtown Phx. We are once again organizing it and plan to have it be held at the same location.  This time WITH FOOD PERMISSIONS.
wink.gif

*Note: We are aiming for the second week of July if all turns up well so please mark your calendars.   Stay tuned for more info...

Awesome... Ok, well you can definitely count me in. I'll bring everything I have. Hopefully my MMX300's will be fixed by then. Right speaker stopped working yesterday... Pretty sure its a wiring problem the way it went out. Sounded great then just cut out. Shouldn't be to hard to fix...

The library is only like 15 min from my couch so this is going to be great if we can figure this out. 

Very excited 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 25, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #58 of 81
i work on saturday evenings but i'll come by on my way to work if it's on a saturday again.  i'll bring my usually cans and the fostex HP-P1, so bring ur ipods and have a listen.  take a gander at my cans list, let me know what you want to hear. 

roger 

Jun 26, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #59 of 81
If date and time is right, I may drive up from Tucson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back