Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Third: March 23rd, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #31 of 162
I'm really hoping an RME ADI-2 shows up. Also want to hear the Meier Rock FF or Jazz FF amplifiers.

Do you think setting up a separate table for portable devices like IEM's and DAP's be a good idea? I noticed the full size stuff tends to steal the limelight if its on the same table...

Feb 8, 2019 at 8:09 PM Post #32 of 162
I have been talking with Geno and Sherri from Geshelli labs and I told them I would be bringing the Enog DAC to the meet. They liked that idea, so they have decided to send me a demo unit of the new and improved balanced Enog 2 DAC to take to the meet! This means I will bring all of the products geshelli labs currently carry if anybody is interested in listening to their DACs and amps!

I’ll also bring an iFi iPower power supply which enhances the sound quality on all of the geshelli labs products. I’ll also bring a Hegel HD2 to use as a reclocker/jitter reducer which I have found makes the original Enog DAC sound fantastic!

Feb 10, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #33 of 162
I have been talking with Geno and Sherri from Geshelli labs and I told them I would be bringing the Enog DAC to the meet. They liked that idea, so they have decided to send me a demo unit of the new and improved balanced Enog 2 DAC to take to the meet! This means I will bring all of the products geshelli labs currently carry if anybody is interested in listening to their DACs and amps!

I’ll also bring an iFi iPower power supply which enhances the sound quality on all of the geshelli labs products. I’ll also bring a Hegel HD2 to use as a reclocker/jitter reducer which I have found makes the original Enog DAC sound fantastic!

That's really cool. I always like checking out new gear that I haven't heard before.

Feb 12, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #34 of 162
Do you think setting up a separate table for portable devices like IEM's and DAP's be a good idea? I noticed the full size stuff tends to steal the limelight if its on the same table...

Yes, absolutely! Let us all take note of this. Coincidentally, there may be a few more portable contenders this time around... :wink: as usual, stay tuned all.

Also, added raffle info to the OP. That's just for now, at least!

Feb 13, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #36 of 162
I just heard back from TomB, and he won't be able to make the meet, but he will have the T4 sent to me to demo.

That's too bad. I'm glad he's still sending the amp. The new T4 doesn't look like a torpedo anymore though. Is it wrong that the new "normal" shape makes me sad?

Feb 18, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #37 of 162
Since I am in Tucson I contacted iBasso and then Linear Tube Audio. Then I got an email about this.

I will bring an iBasso line-up of daps, IEMs, and the SR1 and the P5 amp, pretty much the same at the NYC CanJam of last year and some newer items like the IT01s and a few other goodies. From LTA the new and extremely fine MicroZotl 3 and the MZ2. Might also have an electrostatic amp and phone as well. The iBasso products and LTA will be some of the same products as at EXPONA so a nice bit of listening and you don't have to go to Chicago and will get to hear things a few weeks before that big show.

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:12 PM Post #38 of 162
Since I am in Tucson I contacted iBasso and then Linear Tube Audio. Then I got an email about this.

I will bring an iBasso line-up of daps, IEMs, and the SR1 and the P5 amp, pretty much the same at the NYC CanJam of last year and some newer items like the IT01s and a few other goodies. From LTA the new and extremely fine MicroZotl 3 and the MZ2. Might also have an electrostatic amp and phone as well. The iBasso products and LTA will be some of the same products as at EXPONA so a nice bit of listening and you don't have to go to Chicago and will get to hear things a few weeks before that big show.
Any chance of bringing the new IBasso 120 DAP?

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:29 PM Post #39 of 162
Any chance of bringing the new IBasso 120 DAP?
DX120, DX150, DX200 and AMP1, AMP3, AMP4, AMP4S, AMP6, AMP7, AMP8 . How is that? DX200 standard, DX200 Ti and . . . DX200 Au (gold).

Though no longer available: Whiplash Cable in the AuV1 and AuV2 both in 8 braid (for the headphones).

The iBasso P5 has Burson single op amps on the output. Extremely nice.

There will be two full tables of things to listen to! All top notch stuff.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #40 of 162

That’s quite the impressive lineup you’ll be bringing. Excellent and thank you!!!
Much obliged as everyone will be quite happy to get a chance to hear all this fine gear. Thanks again and looking forward to chatting with and meeting you.
Regards

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:46 PM Post #41 of 162
That’s quite the impressive lineup you’ll be bringing. Excellent and thank you!!!
Much obliged as everyone will be quite happy to get a chance to hear all this fine gear. Thanks again and looking forward to chatting with and meeting you.
Regards
IT01, IT01s, IT04 also and the CB12s, CB13, CB15 cables with adapters.

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:21 PM Post #42 of 162
DX120, DX150, DX200 and AMP1, AMP3, AMP4, AMP4S, AMP6, AMP7, AMP8 . How is that? DX200 standard, DX200 Ti and . . . DX200 Au (gold).

Though no longer available: Whiplash Cable in the AuV1 and AuV2 both in 8 braid (for the headphones).

The iBasso P5 has Burson single op amps on the output. Extremely nice.

There will be two full tables of things to listen to! All top notch stuff.
Wow.
Impressive.
Hopefully I will be able to go and meet you....and play with some toys

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #43 of 162
Wow.
Impressive.
Hopefully I will be able to go and meet you....and play with some toys
Yes, you can thank iBasso, they are sending the DX200 Gold and some other items and Linear Tube Audio. I am the mule packing it in. lol It will be just like the stuff at a full CanJam show or at EXPONA in April in Chicago.

Feb 24, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #45 of 162
Wow, dead thread. :zzz:
Not used to this from this group. Is anyone coming? LOL. I know it's still 4 weeks out but it's been crickets in here.
Whoever is coming, let's start posting on what you'll be bringing so we can get it listed in the OP.
We're working on the food situation and it should be pretty good.
As a really nice bonus, we got a couple really "nice" raffle gifts from Schiit and Meze respectfully.
Waiting on Audeze to respond as a monkey wrench was thrown into the gears. Evan is no longer with them so a response is coming to me mid week to see if they'll be able at attend. :fingers_crossed:

Let's get this thread going a little bit guys! :metal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back