Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #61 of 90
GUYS, good news! Turns out, I don't have an invitational this Saturday, so I'll probably be able to make it! Can all that are going just do a quick post saying so?

Well I'll be going, of course. See you there!
Also: I have a FiiO X1 on the way, but it might not arrive till the day of, and therefore I might not have it for the meet. Fingers crossed

Oct 23, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #62 of 90
  Just heard from Dan. He said that he will send either a prototype Alpha Prime, or an Alpha Dog. Stay tuned.

That would be great if he was able to send either one! 

Great job on contacting all of those guys. This should be a great meet! 

I don't have as much gear as usual but I do have a couple of new toys to bring out. 

My vintage amps are acting up a little (under statement but they are working) but I'll still try to bring them both but I'll need a lot of room because of their size. 

Final list

Headphones:
Philips X1
Fostex TH600
LA modded LA2000 with cocobolo cups and other mods
V-moda X1

AMPS/DAC
Pioneer SX980
Pioneer SA-8100
Fostex HP-A4 
Dragonfly 1st gen (if I can find it lol)

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Oct 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM Post #63 of 90

GUYS, good news! Turns out, I don't have an invitational this Saturday, so I'll probably be able to make it! Can all that are going just do a quick post saying so?

Well I'll be going, of course. See you there!
Also: I have a FiiO X1 on the way, but it might not arrive till the day of, and therefore I might not have it for the meet. Fingers crossed

I just bought a Schiit Vali but it won't be here until Monday so that sucks. I was hoping to see how it pairs with some of my gear.

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Oct 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #64 of 90
I still plan to make it. Does anyone care if I bring my SACD transport or not? It weighs like 30 lb, so if no one would be using it I'll just leave it at home.

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:50 AM Post #68 of 90
im in, well it looks like it now anyways, provided things elsewhere dont fall apart, lol. 

i'll haul in the grommes headamp, the m2tech young dac and some sort of transport for redbook cd listening.  also the fostex hpp1 if anyone wants to plug in thier ipods, and whatever cans i can stuff in my backpack. 

cheers gents,
roger.

Oct 24, 2014 at 1:58 AM Post #70 of 90
Youd be surprised on the amount of people who show up and never post, so don't worry. Besides we all always have fun.

Chris stole words from my mouth, but yeah. I wouldn't discount the apparent size of the meet yet ;P we do have a very nice, sizable room after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back