Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #16 of 90
I am bringing the Balancing Act with the cans listed in my profile. Thanks Chris for organizing the meet!

Sep 15, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #18 of 90
I'd love to hear your Project setup! I was looking into doing a custom enclosure for a 1.3 so hearing the Debut Carbon may satisfy my craving until my wallet can handle the punch lol

Haha, careful though. Listening to a setup can quite often make you crave it more 
dt880smile.png
 (especially vinyl rigs, it's just a special experience). Even if I had a steadier income (I don't for various reasons, and my "job" as a freelance recording engineer doesn't work well with my social skills or lack thereof haha), then I would still be poor all the time XD Music is so essential though...

Sep 15, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #19 of 90
Excellent, can't wait! I've been slacking so not a whole lot of new gear to brag about. I'm getting my vintage pioneer SX-980 serviced so it should be ready to go by the meet.

SX-980
HP-A4
Maybe one more vintage pioneer
Heavily modded D2000
TH600
Philips X1

Possibly more but we'll see!

Thanks,

:evil:

Sep 15, 2014 at 11:51 PM Post #21 of 90
Would love to go but I'm in Tucson for Pharm. School.  You guys gotta set this up during a school-friendly time :p

Well, if this meet goes well, it's quite possible that we could schedule a meet during the winter break :) but like I say, it's a POSSIBILITY :p we'll have a summer meet again too, so there's always a chance

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:30 AM Post #22 of 90
Tucson here also! Would love to attend but unfortunately work has me tied up. 
Please keep me in the loop if another event gets scheduled.

Sep 17, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #23 of 90
It is fairly official. I will be there.

Headphone (sorry, only one):
Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm

Amp:
JDS Labs O2

Aaaaand:
LOD input cable

I'm also excited for my PS1 to come from eBay! See you guys there.

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #25 of 90
We'll be there representing digiZoid! We'll be bringing our new ZO FS/ZO FS+ headphone amps for everyone to check out.
We had a blast there a few years back and can't wait to see you all again!

Sep 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #28 of 90
Can anyone explain how everything is set up? From what I know, we set up our rigs and have them sit there with our names on a tag.

That is precisely it haha. That, and talk about gear and music and such. Just come right in to the library, we'll be in a big room situated directly behind the front desk. The door to that room should be open. If you're confused, just tell the front desk librarians that you're here for the head-fi meet :) Again, it's not until October 25th (a Saturday), so you got about a month. There will be plenty of outlets and tables, however surge protectors/power strips would always be a good thing to bring. Ideally, everyone should bring at least one strip for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back